Meets up north?????

claireabell

Reaction score
Hi there Ladies, :wave:

Just wondering if there are ever any meets anywhere up north? Would be great to get together with you ladies, Southampton etc are just a little too far for me to travel....if anyone would be up for a get together anywhere North would be great if we could arrange something....
Love to hear from all you northern lasses.... :hug:
xxxxx

yeah i was thinking the same!!!!

southhamptom is MILESSSSSSS away!

birmingham was ok, but what about ppl further up north, i think someone shud arrange a meet up north!

*hides in the corner to save being volunteered*

maybebaby said:
I'm in Leeds so would come to a Northern meet if one was arranged! I don't drive & a weekend would suit me best but I'm fairly easy...

you might wanna rephrase the latter of your msg sweetie ;)

sorry, im in a right childish mood today...

hey claire we've got 3 for the meet so far,

meet in leeds! half way between me and u and easy for maybe!

come on laydeeee's

were are all the northern lasses!

were in scotland are you hunny?

were is a central point between leeds and scotland?

I'm about an hour away from Glasgow, so kinda south wet, Ayr to be precise!

dammit couldnt you have done this while i was still in the country lol, i lived in country Durham so leeds would have been an easy journey for me!

lol short flight to leeds bradford ;) jobs a goodun!

Come on then all you ladies from the North and naturally anyone else that would want to meet....we need to get numbers and places then we can arrange one that's central for all us....I'm one of those people too who doesn't drive..but the train from York runs everywhere so I'm fairly easy too....lets get on the case ladies.... :hug: Exciting... :wink:
xxxxx

Leeds is good for me too :dance:

We should get this made a sticky so no-one misses it...how do we do that?xxxxx

beg to the mods :D

pwetty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mrs, miss and ms mods :D

I live near Hayley so Leeds will be good for me too. Although I must admit I dont know where it is, Im not very good with places and distances. Im near Manchester. But Hayley is my new sat nav system she got us to and from birminghamso Im sure she will find the way there! :D

Lauz_1601 said:
I live near Hayley so Leeds will be good for me too. Although I must admit I dont know where it is, Im not very good with places and distances. Im near Manchester. But Hayley is my new sat nav system she got us to and from birminghamso Im sure she will find the way there! :D

LOL eventually anyway! :rotfl:

I'm far too far down south for the meet, but have a good one girls!

If it was Chester/Manchester both North I'd go :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back