Meet our baby..

Class photo RM. I really want a leopard gecko but want O to be a wee bit older first.

I like bearded dragons! X

tapatalking x

Well one ate the others arm off but its regrew already! We have separated them and they are getting big - still small but bigger than when we got them. I will take new ones tmoz! xxxxx

I'm not slacking just so busy these days I don't have time to sit all day on a forum lol xxx

Hi all :)

First 3 are of little Limmy (name for now until OH has a new one) - mine is the last two pics, named taylor :)

xxxxx

Attachments

• limmy.jpg
    limmy.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 37
  • limmy2.jpg
    limmy2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 36
  • limmy3.jpg
    limmy3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 37
  • taylor.jpg
    taylor.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 35
  • taylor3.jpg
    taylor3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 35
They're so bloody adorable. :) Thanks for sharing pics.

I know they are like little pokemons.

Little limmys leg has fully grown back now, I've changed they're food to blood worms (frozen thankfully) so they are now getting used to non live food. I didn't think they were gna eat them as had to dangle them with tweezers for them to eat them but I noticed the ones I left in the tank had gone this morning and theyr tums were full so theyv ate them at night.

xxxxx

RM, do you use those wee frozen cubes of bloodworms? Do they eat a whole cube between them? I used them when I had a couple of Bettas but they eat so little in comparison I'm sure.

Did you have the bettas in the same tank?! X lol

I have juvinile axies now so they should be eating a cube each a day. Although that's tonnes. I have them a cube between them last night and ill gradually increase.

xxxxx

Ahh that's soo cute!! I've got a one eyed goldfish which I thought was cute but that's adorable! Xxx

Theyr enjoying theyr miini tank :)

The one on its own is my one, Taylor.

OH one is on top of mine in the other pic - it has like gold eyes, Taylors eyes are little black dots LOL xxxxx

Attachments

• axolotls.jpg
    axolotls.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 28
  • axolotls2.jpg
    axolotls2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 32
Cleared my phone recently due to Jackson overload. These are from 27/08, theyr a lot fatter and bigger now so ill post those ones on Sunday as the tank gets done every Sunday and it'll be all dull.

Theyr due into theyr big tank end of the month.

We've recently found out I have a female Taylor and OH is a male. He named his Kano after some water god.

Here's;

Taylor
Taylor
Kano & Taylor

xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20131004_00221848.jpg
    IMG_20131004_00221848.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20131004_00221856.jpg
    IMG_20131004_00221856.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20131004_0022193.jpg
    IMG_20131004_0022193.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 25
These are the weirdest things I have ever seen!

What do the kitties make of them?

xxxxxxx

Well actually, we thought the cats would have them!

Theyv been amazing. When I'm cleaning the tank they go in a large tub and the cats just look at them but I do keep an eye.

I think the tank is too deep for them to get into because they hate the water. Plus it has a lid, theyv never even attempted to get the lid off.

Theyr in the kitchen right now, cats don't get in there anyway unless we are in.

They are weird, in a cute way xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back