so stressed!

welshsarah4eva

Reaction score
today is the day im being assessed for my baby sisters gabby n kiera. theyr 2 n 5 n my mum abandoned them 6 wks ago n theyv been in care since. im so angry with social services not only did they no i work myself in child protection (i work in a mum and baby assessment unit) but they also no i have my own house and plenty of support from my dad and nan and friends and cousons and yet theyv taken 6 weeks to get me assessed. :mad: iv seen the girls twice since they were in to care! n the social workers excuse is he thinks im too young! he changed his story wen i reminded him it was discrimination!
so iv bn up since 5am this morning potching about with the house! im goin a bit paranoid making sure everything is spick and span wen its been immaculate for weeks. im so nervous! i got court dates fying everywhere! im not sure if my mum is dead or alive from day to day. i just want the girls in my care asap and get on with life and have my baby and keep them all safe and protect them from everything and give them lots of love and security.
on top of all this i got my ex (my babys dad) wanting to be involved with me again. im not having him back and i know how bad this sounds cos i no if i did hed be a big help. but hes so up and down himself i dont want him to let me or the baby or the girls down ever. u dont always need a man :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope the assessment today goes well, it's fantastic what you're trying to do for your little sisters. I hope you succeed.
I think you've made a wise choice regarding your OH, is he's not very reliable you're probably better off without him :hug: :hug: :hug:

You go girl :clap:

I'm sure they'll assess you and fine you more than brilliant. When there are children in care being offered a happy home with a close relative who loves them there surely has to be a very pressing reason for them to refuse to place them there. Fingers crossed for you hun :hug:

As for that boyfriend...you take it at your own pace. If you don't want him back then lay down the rules for how he can help and be there for his baby without getting into a relationship with you again. You're always going to have something to do with him and there are ways he can support you both without you actually being together. Good luck with that one too :hug:

Can i ask how old are you? My firends mum died when she was 18 and she got parental responsibility for her siblings. They were slightly older than 2 and 5 but i don't think that should matter too much.

Hope it all works out well x

im 20 :)
ill be 21 in may.
my solicitor is relli good and shes been a great support over the weeks :D
thanks for all ur support :D i know ill be able to do it, they r coming at 2pm to meet with me. im very nervous tho but will be fine x

I hope the assessment goes well today for you. I think you are doing a wonderful thing for your siblings and wish you all the best of luck.

Charlie x

Good luck I hope it works out for you and your wee sisters, :hug:

hope it goes well hunni. You're doing an amazing thing :hug: AS for your ex, I think you made the right choice as mm says

xx

That's a fab thing you are doing. Pretty amazing and I can understand why you want to do it.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

:clap: well done! Hope it all goes well for you and the kiddies.

Good luck sweetheart, I hope you win your case for the babies sake. 2 and 5 is no age to be away from people you know, they must be upset. Can I jsut say, I have all the admiration in the world for you. A little one on the way is a big enough thing, but acting so selflessly is admirable. Well done honey and let us know how it goes. I'm thinking of you and the little ones. :clap: Go Sarah!!

Tuesday went relli well shes saying i seem to be very mature for my age its just looking bad at the moment due to the fact im pregnant.
im so scared that im goin to lose the girls at the moment im petrified. i keep crying all the time and no one knows what to say or do.
my solicitor is costing a bomb i spent just over one hour with her on friday and i was charged 176 pound. and court is 400 a day. and i got 3 court dates leading up to xmas. im making sure i buying my baby and the girls in between but the stress of knowig ill have 3 kids and be living in povety as a single mum (due to having massive bills) and the fact i may lose gabs n kiera forever :(

:hug: :hug: oh hon i can't begin to imagine how hard this is for you... :hug: :hug: but surely they must realise that the best place for your sisters is with you. its obvious how much you love them and that's the most important thing. can you not get legal aid to help you out with the bills? keep going honey. we're all behind you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont lose hope hunni :hug: :hug: I cant even begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now :hug: :hug:
thinking of you, and hoping you get the girls
xxxxx

Sara, I know it's difficult when money is as tight as it is but the money troubles will pass. Don't give up on getting your girls, I'll say a prayer for you every night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back