Medical management question

TORino

Reaction score
For those of you who had the medical management option for missed miscarriages how long were you in the hospital for?

I have had the first tablet and I'm going in tomorrow for the rest of the treatment. I have been told to go in at 8 am and ideally I'd like to be home asap but I guess I have to wait for the tablets to work.

I am glad that I'll soon be able to put all of this behind me. :|

Sorry hun. Don't know answer to your question, just wanted to say thinking of you. :hug::hug: xxx

I don't know either hunnie but so sorry for your loss x

Sorry you are having to go through this. I went in at 8am and didnt get out till about 6.30pm but i had to have 2 lots of the second tablets as i was 12w3d gone and i fainted after the blood loss. Hope it goes as well as it can hunny. Thinking of you, take care sweetie. Massive :hugs: x x

I think it can take different amounts of time, depending on how you react to the pesseries. I had the very same pesseries whan i had D&C and my surgery got delayed for 3 hours. i started bleeding after about 1.5 hours. Will prob be going for the same thing myself this weekend or next week.

Hope you get on ok tomorrow, will be thinking of you. xxx

I really hope it doesn't come to that nurse xxxxx

I have been here since 8 and have just passed the sac/placenta in one go. Most disgusting experience ever :(

I have stomach cramps like a bad period but nothing worse than that. I can go home in an hour when they are satisfied the bleeding isn't too heavy. I'll be glad because I have heard nothing but pregnant people with waters breaking/contractions/baby heartbeat monitors all morning. One would have hoped they could have been a bit more sensitive in where they put me. Guess not.

Aww hun, i'm sorry but so glad its over for you. hope you get home soon.

I was the exact same last time. had a woman is labour next door and it was not plesant.

Hope you are ok hun. xxx

I think its awful when they do that :( like having to sit after a mc in the waiting room for the scan to confirm alongside all the happy pregnant mums at their 12 & 20 week scans :(

Hope you are feeling ok hunni xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back