Missed miscarriage at 11 weeks :(

:( Tina so so sorry about this. I was so hoping you would be ok.
wish i could give you :hug: right now xxxxxx

:cry: i am so so sorry hunny thinking of you xx :hug:

im really sorry about ur loss. i had a mc at 11 weeks too, and know how painful it is.
i started spotting two days before too and was convinced i was wasting the hospitals time. 2 days later i lost bean naturally so didnt need medical management. hope ur ok. my thoughts are with u xx

oh hun thats so sad :( i had medical management, and i found it "ok", it was a bit painful but i was dosed up on painkillers and i felt very in control.. can't compare it to any other method as this is the only pregnancy i ever had...

i hope your ok :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so so much for your kind words; support and sharing your experiences. :hug:

Well I went back yesterday and spent 8 hrs at hospital but feel it was a bit of a waste of time.
I had excessive bleeding and pain on Saturday so I feel that I probably passed most of it then :(

Have to be re-scanned in 8 days to make sure that everything has passed and it looks like I will be re-scanned when I should have been having my 13 weeks scan :(

Thanks again for all your support :hug:

Hi Tina,

I had a missed miscarriage in July 08. So I truly know exactly what your going through. I'll never forget the day I went for my routine scan and they told me my baby's hb had stopped - :shock: :( :cry: - i :cry: for 2 whole days, the pain i felt was horrible. I opted for a d & c, which i found helped me move on quicker...

I send you lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and hope you will feel better soon.....

I'm so sorry you're going through this, I know how hard it is, I had my re-scan to check everything had been lost on the same day as my appointment would have been for my 12 week scan, it was almost the same time as well about 5 minutes difference, so I know what your going through :hug: :hug: I kept thinking I shouldn't be here in the EPU I should be seeing the midwife and seeing my baby for the first time :cry:

Take care of yourself :hug: :hug:

HollyHobby said:
Tina how are bearing up today? :hug:

Hi Holly

Not too bad thanks hun; how are you?

I am off to be rescanned at 12 today, hoping I am clear.

:hug: :hug:

Thanks for all your messages and hugs everyone :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back