Measles?

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Odhrán has came out in a rash over his body, his feet are fully covered and the soles of his feet, lots of small red dots, I thought his tummy looked a bit spotty earlier but it was very faint, my mummy has said it might be measles, he is up to date with his jabs, any help x

Sorry I cant help, just wanted to say that I hope he gets better soon poor little man :( x

I've had a read online and symptoms are red eyes, runny nose, coughing and a fever :shock: Which he has had the past few days, the spots come out afterwards and usually starts from the face and works its way down, he has faint spots all over but his feet are covered and really red, trying to get an appointment with my doctor x

Has he had his mmr then? How long ago was it if he has? It could be a reaction to the jabs. A friend of mines sister can't have any jabs now because she got whatever she was being protected against. I cant remember everything she had but she had measles about a year or so ago. Fingers crossed for an apppointment. x

He had his last jabs a few months ago, he is up to date, hopefully I can get an appointment x

He has just went asleep so have put him in his cot for a doze, doctors are on lunch to 2 so will give a ring then, had a look online again and it says the measles usually start in the face and work down the body, his feet are the worst and light spots elsewhere, will see what the doctor says x

My friends baby had something last wk that sounds like this his rash then went really red on his hand as well as his feet she was told I was a throat infection and that had made the rash come I had never herd of it, hope you got him sorted at the doctors xxxx

How did you get on at the docs? Hope it's not measles, esp after having the MMR

Hi hun it turned out he has hand, foot and mouth, thankfully there are no blisters in his mouth (hopefully they don't come at all) but it's viral and just has to run it's course, thanks for asking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back