Me being nosey

mrz85

Reaction score
Do you ladies work or stay at home x

Work full time! Although I'm off today as I feel so bloody ill

I am in the middle of changing jobs. I have been off for the last 4 weeks but I am due to start my new job in 2 weeks time. Will be going back to work after having the little one as well. To have the life we have we both need to work and as I have worked from being 16 I would go stir crazy in the house. Everyone is different though x

Last edited:
Work full time normally, however had 2 weeks holiday at beginning of may, 3 weeks off sick with morning sickness, went back to work for about 6 hours and then left early because of bleeding, so I'm off sick again now, will get back to work at some point hopefully! X

I stopped working since the birth of my daughter last year , I enjoy being a stay at home mum x

I work part time now. Was full time up to around 2 years ago (DD would have been 6) discovered she had a severe hearing loss and reduced hours to give her more support (I'd hate to go back full time now! Though love the money lol) I work mon - fri school hours so drop her to school go to work finish work n pick her up. The commutes very easy so I get to work 25 hrs per week..... Don't know what to do once this ones here though buy I have until Feb to think about all that x

I work 2 days a week.. Although been signed off for about 6 odd weeks now I think!
When bub is born I don't want to go back but need to find some kinda income least round £300 a month!
Any ideas? :p xx

I just finished college this month so I'm just working in my part time job, I'm contract for 16 hours there but generally get more hours.

I work 2 days a week.. Although been signed off for about 6 odd weeks now I think!
When bub is born I don't want to go back but need to find some kinda income least round £300 a month!
Any ideas? :p xx

If you find something let me now , I haven't come across anything yet

I just finished college this month so I'm just working in my part time job, I'm contract for 16 hours there but generally get more hours.

Yes you always end up with more hours ,when people are off sick

I work full time mon-Friday then depending what else is on I work a Saturday. I also drive about 1000miles a week for work to get to appointments. Would love to work part time but enjoy the full time pay to much lol!!

I work from home as a self employed illustrator/animator, and look after Tilly full time too. Needless to say I am exhausted... :) x

Yes you always end up with more hours ,when people are off sick

A guy at my work gave his girlfriend my mobile number and she text me harassing messages so he's been off since I put in a grievance about him in February. He has epilepsy but he's never had any issues with it before then and he's depressed apparently... even though he got engaged to his girlfriend in April. So I think I've been doing some of his hours.

I'm a stay at home mum OH works. Would love a job end of next year though :) x

Worked full time till after my second child was born in 08. Been a stay at home mum since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back