Let's be nosey!!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
Im Bored so thought i would do a nosey thread. just answer the questions!! :)

1. How old are you?

2. How old is your OH?

3. How long have you and your OH been together?

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise?

5. How many kids do you want?

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl?

7. Have you told anyone yet?

Sorry girls im just bored lol

xxxxx

I'm nosey too so I'll answer........

1. How old are you? 31

2. How old is your OH? He was 36 yesterday.. :cheer:

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 3 and half years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? we'd been TTC since we got married in June ast year

5. How many kids do you want? 2 max

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? I want a girl he wants a boy but we'll both just be happy with a healthy baby no matter what sex it is

7. Have you told anyone yet? errrrmmm....pretty much everyone!!! We're out for a meal with the last couple of friends this weekend and they'll be the last of the F & F to know. The only people we've not told are the masses at work, we're saving that until 12 weeks
[/b]

i know im not here in this tri anymore but i wanted to answer your questions! :D :D
1. How old are you? 23

2. How old is your OH? 32

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 4 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC for 6 months after M/C

5. How many kids do you want? 2

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? a girl this time to complete the package but not bothered either way.

7. Have you told anyone yet? everyone who will listen to me prretty much!! :rotfl:

:cheer:

1. How old are you? 28

2. How old is your OH? 31

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 3.5 years, married just 5 months

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC for 4 months

5. How many kids do you want? 2 or 3 - I have been told I will have 6! (from the ring and chain theory)

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Honestly a girl, OH wants a boy.

7. Have you told anyone yet? Yes, my mum, sister, MIL, FIL, BIL, SIL, yoga instructor and thats it.

Awwww good idea!

1. How old are you? 28

2. How old is your OH? 29

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 4 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? Been TTC since our wedding in Aug 07

5. How many kids do you want? At least 2!

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Not sure - either

7. Have you told anyone yet? Told my 2 best friends last night as they we visiting and there was no way I could keep quiet. Telling our parents on Mothers Day and then on one else until after the scan (or at least that is the plan!).

1. How old are you? 30

2. How old is your OH? 25

3. How long have you and your OH been together? nearly 5 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC

5. How many kids do you want? two or three would be great but feel like I will be running out of time

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Absolutely don't mind

7. Have you told anyone yet? It slipped out to my sister yesterday otherwise no - will do this weekend to close family only. Friends and Work after 12 weeks

1. How old are you? 29 but not for much longer!

2. How old is your OH? 24

3. How long have you and your OH been together? just over 3 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC since aug 07, then mc and then ttc again asap

5. How many kids do you want? i only want 1 mainly for financial reasons

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? i 100% would of said boy before, now ill be happy with what i get (if i get)

7. Have you told anyone yet? everyone my side of family and friends, hubby has told a couple only. told work straight away

1. How old are you? 23

2. How old is your OH? 27

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 8 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? wonderful suprise (once we'd gotten over the shock)

5. How many kids do you want? I've always said I want 2, OH only wants one.

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? If im honest would like a girl because all babies in our family right now are boys and OH really wants a girl but will be happy either way.

7. Have you told anyone yet? More people then I'd have liked MIL is finding it hard keeping it secret, and as most of the guest at our wedding knew we felt we had to tell the few who dont so we're doing that right now but am 12 weeks tomorrow do worry about jinxing things just before my 12 week scan on wednesday!

I'm hijacking from second tri lol

1. How old are you? 19 (only a baby)
2. How old is your OH? 19 (and acts like a baby lol)
3. How long have you and your OH been together? :oops: 6 months
4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? hmmm, wonderful suprise??? Scary one more like. Though not sure why we were suprised, drunken sex + no contraception does usually = baby!!
5. How many kids do you want? 2, i did only want a small gap between them but as im so young now i'll have to wait until i'm settled before i even consider another

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? I kinda want a boy, but i'll be happy either way, i've been calling baby he from the start so thats probably part of it

7. Have you told anyone yet? Everyone knows, they can tell now lol, though people staring at my stomach in uni is pissing me off!!

1. How old are you?

2. How old is your OH?

3. How long have you and your OH been together?
Nearly 3 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise?
TTC

5. How many kids do you want?
2- this being our 2nd :)

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl?
Would like a girl as i have my little boy, but of course i wouldnt really care

7. Have you told anyone yet?
Told Close friends and family

abcd1234 said:
I'm hijacking from second tri lol

1. How old are you? 19 (only a baby)
2. How old is your OH? 19 (and acts like a baby lol)
3. How long have you and your OH been together? :oops: 6 months
4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? hmmm, wonderful suprise??? Scary one more like. Though not sure why we were suprised, drunken sex + no contraception does usually = baby!!
5. How many kids do you want? 2, i did only want a small gap between them but as im so young now i'll have to wait until i'm settled before i even consider another

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? I kinda want a boy, but i'll be happy either way, i've been calling baby he from the start so thats probably part of it

7. Have you told anyone yet? Everyone knows, they can tell now lol, though people staring at my stomach in uni is p*ssing me off!!
forgot to add mine :oops: - hunny dont worry about been with OH 6 months - thats same as me!! :D

1. How old are you? 20
2. How old is your OH? 21
3. How long have you and your OH been together? 6 months
4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? I caught pregnant last month whilst on the pill, had a M/C so we decided to start trying!
5. How many kids do you want? we both would like 3! :)
6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? not sure, boy or girl, although OH's parents have already got a grandaughter i bet it would be nice to have a boy! i really dont mind as long as its healthy! :)
7. Have you told anyone yet? nope - and going to try and hold out till 12 weeks, apart from family of course! :D

1. How old are you? 27

2. How old is your OH? 47 (with a young heart... 8) )

3. How long have you and your OH been together? ~2 months (see I beat you 6-month girls :oops: )

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? A surprise that I'm getting more and more used to :)

5. How many kids do you want? At least 2

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? I don't mind, OH wants a girl

7. Have you told anyone yet? 2 good friends, my SIL, OH's mum

1. How old are you? 31

2. How old is your OH? 39

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 15 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? Surprise (Had previously been trying for 12 years)

5. How many kids do you want? Dont know - glad to have this little one

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Dont mind (Hubby wants a girl)

7. Have you told anyone yet? Everyone

I'm also hijacking from 2nd tri :)

1. How old are you? 21

2. How old is your OH? 19

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 1 year 10 months

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC

5. How many kids do you want? I'd like 3

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? It's a girl, so I want a girl lol

7. Have you told anyone yet? Everybody

in 2nd tri, but filling it in anyway

1. How old are you? 20, just
2. How old is your OH? 21
3. How long have you and your OH been together? almost 3 years without a split, but longer with breaks in the middle
4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? bit of both. we decided that if it happened it happened, if it didnt we would wait happily and enjoy our other son.
5. How many kids do you want? i only ever wanted Romi but finding out about the next pregnancy was exciting

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? I know its a girl.

7. Have you told anyone yet? people guessed. problem with twins.

1. How old are you? 19 (nearly 20)

2. How old is your OH? 26

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 1yr and half

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC and wonderful suprise hehe

5. How many kids do you want? 3

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? aslong as he/she's healthy were both happy

7. Have you told anyone yet? His sister, and my closest friend's

. How old are you? 28

2. How old is your OH? 29

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 13 years

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC for a year

5. How many kids do you want? as many as i can afford

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? OH boy, me not fussy

7. Have you told anyone yet? probably too many people!

Ooo i love stuff like this so ask away lmao!!

1. How old are you? 28

2. How old is your OH? 30 next tues :)

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 9 years this year

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? had 2 prev mcs (the initial was a surprsie opps) but ttc again since then :)

5. How many kids do you want? Lets get this one first lol!

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Honestly don't mind!

7. Have you told anyone yet? Very close family and friends, everyone else will know by the end of March :)

1. How old are you - 37

2. How old is your OH? 36 - nearly 37

3. How long have you and your OH been together? 4years 2 months

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? TTC since May last year

5. How many kids do you want? 2 max

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Not bothered as long its healthy

7. Have you told anyone yet - erm both parents, brothers, few friends and one girl at work who is preggers!

Kate x

1. How old are you? 34

2. How old is your OH? 25

3. How long have you and your OH been together? a month

4. Were you TTC or was it a wonderful suprise? we had a discussion a few days after gettin together about contraception that went along the lines of... me "are we gonna carry on playin the lottery on the rythym method n how would you feel if i fell pregnant?" OH "well i would love to have kids" me" well I'm not getting any younger and would absolutely love to have a baby with you" ... so we decided to not prevent mother nature from deciding when.. n within a few days i was pregnant :cheer:

5. How many kids do you want? I already have a son and this baby on the way but I dunno I guess tis up to my OH largely - am thinkin it might be nice to have another after this one - love kids :lol:

6. Are you wanting a boy or girl? Don't mind at all aslong as it healthy but feels like a girl.

7. Have you told anyone yet? Yep - everyone knows :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back