mc @ 7wks6days

DEBORAH78

Reaction score
hi there

this is a post on behalf of a friend she is now going through her second mc
both times its been 7 weeks and 6 days.
we were both thinkin is it something to do with the development during this stage of the developing baby?

shes trying to look online for answers,has anyone had a mc at this time and got any answers from the gp?

any comments would help her

I do know that a lot of miscarriages occur at about the time you would have had your period, so 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks and (less common) 16 weeks.

7 weeks and 6 days sounds like she would have been expecting her period around then.

Please pass on well wishes to your friend, she must be going through a horrible time. xx

Hi

Yeah i have, go to my thread " positve chat with doctor today". I MMC at 7.5.

Hope it help x

shes in southern ireland their ways are so different from our nhs.

they dont book you in for a d&c straight away,you have to try and pass it first then if that doesnt happen they give you tablets which open the cervix and you have the labour pains etc.. and only THEN you have to be rush in for a D&C.

IT HEART BREAKING!

God that sounds awful :(

Thank goodness for the NHS over here - that's all you need after having such a terrible experience.

I am so sorry for your Friend Deborah

I had a missed MC , found at 11 weeks plus 1 , and baby with no heartbeat, was only dated at around 9 weeks,my body just failed to realize and it carried on. I think there is alot of cruicial development at 7/8/9 weeks esp to do with the heart and major organs etc. Tell her not to try to look for the reason too much, this can really eat away at you, and you end up feeling angry, trying to pin point the cause, when really no one cause can be put on it, just won't be anything she will have done or not done that resulted in this.
Once I stopped searching for blame, I could move on a little and felt happier, that it must have been something out of my hands, fate if you will.

Hope that either it passes quickly for her without too much pain, so she doesn't have tok go through the tablets and then the D&C, or she will feel in limbo for all that time, hurting.

Everyone is different and she might want a break from trying again after everything settles down, but I didn't really feel happy again till I focused on trying again.

Please send her our best wishes and a hug:hug: No one should have to go through this once , let alone more than once X

Hi, I'm from Southern Ireland and just had a d&c last Weds without being left to go natural first! Is she public of private?

Hey I've had mc one mmc ad a mc both at 8weeks no answers just it's quite common nt what you want to hear! I seem to be able to get pregnant just not carry it!? X xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back