do you think it is a very early MC?

melhoney

Reaction score
Have also posted on TTC forum, but I am so feeling down, and I can't find answers on the net...
Basically, had promising symptoms during my 2WW, tested yesteerday, AF due Saturday, so got a BFN, but did not think much about it, as it was probably too early (used a cheapy).
Had lots of stress as well this month with hubby being very ill just after I oved, and things are getting worse for him, and yesterday I got called up in school as my daughter had been pushed out of her bus and hurt her arm and hand as he fell off the 3 stairs of the bus...
I ahave also been really stressed about this cycle, wanted a BFP so badly...
anyway, this morning work up with pians down there and had brown discharge on my panties and when I wiped (sorry tmi).
The pain is now intensifying, the discharge is the same...
I had a small clot this morning too... and I can't help but think I am MC.

Is it possible to MC this early and have strong pains?
What is it like at this stage?
I am completely devastated, Saturday is also my daughter's birthday and I so wanted a BFP for her (she wants a baby bro or sis so badly...). it's been 4 yrs of TTc, the stress in getting too much for me to handle it seems, I can't face today! :cry::cry:

Can't go home either coz hubby can't take any stress...haven't told him anything this morning efore I left for school. He was finally sleeping and did not have the heart to wake him up for that anyway...

Please someone tell me its not a MC!!!:wall2:

It doesn't sound like my early mc. I got a bfp and also it was red from the word go and lots of it.
Sounds like af to me hun :hugs: xx

If I've got a bfn on a test sound like its af hunny as is about the right time x

Did you get a bfp yet? if not I agree could be af arriving, if you get bfp, then could just be implantation.

I would test if af doesnt arrive - good luck hun X

Thanks.
I can only get one step tests around here and I don't have any more... My pains are nothing like my usual AF start pains, it pulls me from downthere, and pinches inside. I have not been able to eat my sandwich which I usually love eating and now I have a massive headache.

I don't think its implantation spotting (I did not even think about it TBH!!), coz its not just spotting, it was dark brown watery at first and now it is getting more and redder...

my boobs have hurt a lot today as well, so unusual for me too.

I feel I am not my normal self, I feel sad, so sad, it's never going to work is it!
What's the matter with me!:wall2:

it sounds like you've got so much going on and that stress might have affected af, i would have thought it was af if you haven't had a bfp, even regular patterns can go out synch without warning if you read enough threads on here. :hug: sounds ike a really rough time at the moment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back