• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe's symptoms cycle 13....inc 9,11 & 12 dpo test pics..

Going to Tesco now, just been getting my chicken satay marinated, sorry for leaving you all stalking lol, give me 20 mins from now!

xx

....50 mins later.... :clock:

You're not actually going to eat first are you? ;)

Fine i'm going to do my scampi and chips :oooo:

Putting my dinner on hold to threadstalk!! Hope Maybe's ok! x x

Stupid selfish work getting in the way of thread stalking today! MB everything crossed! They look darker than some of the other FR tests u had before!! Soooo hope this is it!!! Xxx

Sorry girls! :roll:

I've done the Tesco's and they're both BFN!

I'm not too gutted as I've been looking at my FRER from this morning and it's definitely pink.

I could do another FRER now but there isn't much point, if the line's more faint then I'll only worry....

I shall keep my fingers crossed and test again tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support.

Babydust to everyone..
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Goodluck for tomorrow x x

Maybe more dilute now so keep hope for FMU tomorrow x x

Tesco's tests where cack with me at 11DPO's Maybe , they took a good 30 mins to show anything and even that line was stupidly faint! I would have cried if I hadn't have already seen the digi say Pregnant! x

you wee may have been 2 dilated hun as its later on in the day.
i still got that gutty feeling u got a sticky bean.

fx x x x

pphhfft to the Tescos..FRER is where its at! fingers crossed for tomorrow, I shall look forward to your posts!

wish I could say es me too Amy but I think maybe's frer is very promising but mine is just an evap(they seem to love me) Ive done the other frer and its the same..not too hopefull tho.

x

Gonna have a PF break tonight so Hubby doesn't find out, will update in the morning, I feel like AF is coming but on the other hand I have shooty pain boobs......

See you in the morning! :)

xx

Everything crossed for you hun.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member