MAY TESTING THREAD

So I had a cp on Tuesday and I stopped bleeding today and I have just done a clearblue digital ovulation test and I have a flashing smiley face is it normal so soon

Good luck @Clairexx89 :)

hope alls going well @kaypee

@Jemjem2905 such a stressful time for you, hope you get your miracle soon. And as for the ovulation sticks sorry I have no experience with those as always have used cheap opks. But I do know that you can be very fertile after loss so I would defo bd if you are able/happy to do so.

hope alls well with everybody, I have gotten a positive opk this morning, expecting it to go darker by end of day to get my peak today or tomorrow :) so just hoping for the best and that we can get the timing right :) x

Really pleased you can have a few extra months @Kiwi_53 and enjoy your hol!

@Jemjem2905 so sorrry to hear that. are you using the clearblue ones? I guess just keep going with them to see if it turns to solid smiley (i think thats peak) and dtd if you feel up to it?

@Clairexx89 how are you going?

thank you all for congrats. I hope the bleeding was just implantation. Hoping to book an early scan but we moved to NZ 10mths ago and I cannot work the system out! Can’t seem to just self refer for a private scan.

So Af started today cd35 so a little bit better than the previous 90 days, opks we’re also right as I didn’t get another peak.

will see what happens in June but I will be still here

Sorry to here af got you @Clairexx89 but it’s defiantly positive with the shorter cycle and the opk being correct.

I am not really sure what I am on dpi or ovulation wise in my cycle as I havnt had too many signs like my normal cm, so I am having to go by opks. I had my first positive opk on cd13, but got my blazing positive/peak on cd14. I am now on cd16 and my opk I only just and no more faded to being same/less than the control. So not really sure what to make of it all, we have actually dtd cd11/13/14/15 so covered all so far but I just like to get a good idea of when to expect af. Sorry for the ramble, just hoping to cover all bases as it’s or last few cycles, so not sure whether I have ovulated or not haha.

hope alls well x

Aw that’s good @Clairexx89 get a few bd in now and wishing you all the baby dust and luck.

I have been quiet as been in total shock. My period is due today 14dpo and I actually got a positive test on 9dpo, I couldn’t believe it and still can’t, I have done several different brand and loads of cheapies. So I am defiantly pregnant :) I feel so blessed as this was an extra try before hubbys meds start. I am just hoping and praying for a sticky wee baby :)

good luck to everyone, and loads of baby dust xxx

Aw that’s good @Clairexx89 get a few bd in now and wishing you all the baby dust and luck.

I have been quiet as been in total shock. My period is due today 14dpo and I actually got a positive test on 9dpo, I couldn’t believe it and still can’t, I have done several different brand and loads of cheapies. So I am defiantly pregnant :) I feel so blessed as this was an extra try before hubbys meds start. I am just hoping and praying for a sticky wee baby :)

good luck to everyone, and loads of baby dust xxx

Congratulations, I had noticed you had gone quiet, knew you would be a few days dpo by now.

we have been, I’m defo making the most of it as I know I could go back to irregular cycles.

Thanks @Clairexx89 :) such a worrying time, find myself checking everytime I go to the loo. But just having to hope all will go ok :)

that’s good about regular cycles, praying you get your little miracle too :) xx

Thanks @Clairexx89 :) such a worrying time, find myself checking everytime I go to the loo. But just having to hope all will go ok :)

that’s good about regular cycles, praying you get your little miracle too :) xx

Yay! Congratulations! <3

You never stop checking the toilet paper and I’ve never stopped wearing pads - but it is such a blessing, even with the anxiety of another loss. <3

Yay! Congratulations! <3

You never stop checking the toilet paper and I’ve never stopped wearing pads - but it is such a blessing, even with the anxiety of another loss. <3

thank you :) I know I have checked with all mine, all the way through, I think once you have lost a pregnancy it makes you even more anxious. But I am just going to try and keep busy, and hope for the best :) just going to enjoy every day as it comes :)

thank you :) I know I have checked with all mine, all the way through, I think once you have lost a pregnancy it makes you even more anxious. But I am just going to try and keep busy, and hope for the best :) just going to enjoy every day as it comes :)

Absolutely, one day at a time. <3

Will you be writing some kind of pregnancy journal? I’d love to follow your progress. <3

How are you @Kiwi_53, I’m 4dpo today so going to test next week, can’t work out if I have any symptoms, but have woke up with a uti. So drinking plenty of water today

@RainbowMama i am not too sure whether I will be writing a journal, as might not have very many updates in it as I sometimes find myself forgetting. But would quite like to as this will be our final baby so would be nice to have something to look back on :)

@kaypee thank you, how are you keeping, hoping all going well for you :)

@Clairexx89 i am doing ok, I have a lot of cramping still and actually questioned if I have a uti too, still havnt been in touch with our maternity as I am only 5 weeks on Tuesday. So going to speak to them soon and see what they say.
Exciting your getting close to testing, fingers crossed and baby dust to you :)

11 dpo tested bfn. Not sure what is going on as I’ve been exhausted the last few days.

Aw seeing a bfn is gutting @Clairexx89, are you definite sure of ovulation dates? Hopefully it will just show even a bit late, praying for you xx

Today is supposed to be Af but not showed yet, I’m still testing negative so not sure of dpo. Have sore boobs so not sure what that is an indication of. Just a little confused but it’s probably normal for PCOS.

how are you @Kiwi_53, have you seen anyone yet?

Aw @Clairexx89 how confusing, how you get answers soon. So hard waiting.

I got in touch with my maternity yesterday and they were really good, have an early scan booked in now for next Monday so I will be 6weeks 6days. It’s good to get seen before we go on holiday as was feeling so anxious about it all. I am getting quite a bit of nausea so hoping all good signs. 6 weeks today, feels like an eternity since I found out haha.

hope your all well and baby dust to all xxx

Aw @Clairexx89 how confusing, how you get answers soon. So hard waiting.

I got in touch with my maternity yesterday and they were really good, have an early scan booked in now for next Monday so I will be 6weeks 6days. It’s good to get seen before we go on holiday as was feeling so anxious about it all. I am getting quite a bit of nausea so hoping all good signs. 6 weeks today, feels like an eternity since I found out haha.

hope your all well and baby dust to all xxx

Good luck at your scan, I’ll be thinking of you. I can’t believe people are finding out they’ll be having 2024 babies and I fell pregnant last year.

It feels like an eternity but I’m sooooo close now to have our rainbow in our arms. This has been nearly 5 years in the making and I’ll enjoy every second. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back