**May Mummies**

Hi ladies.. bit brave off me maybe to come over here yet as I havent missed my period yet. Shes due Monday but I got my :bfp: this eve 10dpo. I figure what will be will be. I pray sticky bean though.
I'm in total bloody shock though...

Welcome! I hope to see you get some good line progression over the next few days xx

I think I will use another fr response tomoro eve try do them 48hours between should def see whether it's getting stronger or weaker then. X

Hi ladies.. bit brave off me maybe to come over here yet as I havent missed my period yet. Shes due Monday but I got my :bfp: this eve 10dpo. I figure what will be will be. I pray sticky bean though.
I'm in total bloody shock though...

Congratulations! :good: xx

Hows everyone feeling today?

I feel like absolute rubbish still. Been sat on the sofa eating rubbish all day. Back in work tomorrow night after having 2 weeks of for annual leave. Dont know how I'm going to get back into nightshift mode with how I feel. Dreading it.

Does anyone work in healthcare? I work in a psychiatric hospital, and will need a risk assessment but I keep thinking it's to early to tell anyone and if anything happens I'd rather not have to tell anyone. Not sure when I have to tell my boss.

Xx

I'm patiently waiting for monday to come and be done with. I feel from then I can count myself May mummy to be.
I keep testing and I'm starting to do my own head in with those internet cheapies. They just seem like they take forever to go but darker. First response are getting darker.

Anyway today we are bedroom furniture shopping. We are moving into our new home hopefully before xmas.

I've had a week off too . Back on monday. Was meant to be off next week too but changed it to first week Oct. Might be a good idea. If this baby is ok I suspect il be feeling like crap by then.
I'm going to have an early reassurance scan about 7weeks. If all looks good i might tell my work then.

I'm patiently waiting for monday to come and be done with. I feel from then I can count myself May mummy to be.
I keep testing and I'm starting to do my own head in with those internet cheapies. They just seem like they take forever to go but darker. First response are getting darker.

Anyway today we are bedroom furniture shopping. We are moving into our new home hopefully before xmas.

I've had a week off too . Back on monday. Was meant to be off next week too but changed it to first week Oct. Might be a good idea. If this baby is ok I suspect il be feeling like crap by then.
I'm going to have an early reassurance scan about 7weeks. If all looks good i might tell my work then.

Dont worry about the cheapies dont think mine got reasonably dark till 16 dpo and they didn't get darker than the control line till about 24dpo I think.

Im just dreading going back to work. It's always like that after annual leave though. Ill be fine when I'm there.

Not sure when im going to tell them xx

I’m currently on a weeks holiday to Whitby with dh, unfortunately I’m not able to walk as much as I’m used to on our holidays and had to keep stopping for breaks. I honestly can’t believe how out of puff I get!

Haven’t had sex since we found out I’m pregnant and I tried to last night with dh but he said he’s too scared and wants to wait until after the scan. Broke my heart.

Hope work isn’t too hard for you, I sit at a desk but by lunchtime I’m exhausted so god knows what it will be like on a night shift!

I’m currently on a weeks holiday to Whitby with dh, unfortunately I’m not able to walk as much as I’m used to on our holidays and had to keep stopping for breaks. I honestly can’t believe how out of puff I get!

Haven’t had sex since we found out I’m pregnant and I tried to last night with dh but he said he’s too scared and wants to wait until after the scan. Broke my heart.

Hope work isn’t too hard for you, I sit at a desk but by lunchtime I’m exhausted so god knows what it will be like on a night shift!

I'm just so knackered constantly this week. Dont know how I'm going to cope. Work can go anyway really, we have a few patients who are completely nocturnal and are awake roaming all night. I work on a locked ward with anyone over the age of 18, lots of self harm, aggression, escaping and forensic backgrounds so can be abit hectic and all over the place sometimes. I usually work just nights but the next two weeks I have to do two day shifts in with the nights which is really going to screw up my routine.

We have had sex but the amount has definitely decreased. Were only doing it about once a week now but we have been busy with other things aswell I suppose. How long until your scan? Xx

Hey congrats @TTC no2 welcome!

I dont feel any different which always worries me. Havent DTD since I found out either, none of us have mentioned it but think we're both on the same page as in just scared. 2 miscarriages tends to do that. think we'll be fine after the scan.

Anyone else got their booking appointments arranged? I've already told my boss just because she had to find out about my miscarriage last month and had time off with that, felt I should tell her because upcoming appts!

Wheres everyone from?

I dont feel any different which always worries me. Havent DTD since I found out either, none of us have mentioned it but think we're both on the same page as in just scared. 2 miscarriages tends to do that. think we'll be fine after the scan.

Anyone else got their booking appointments arranged? I've already told my boss just because she had to find out about my miscarriage last month and had time off with that, felt I should tell her because upcoming appts!

Wheres everyone from?

I'm from Ireland:wave:

I'm just so knackered constantly this week. Dont know how I'm going to cope. Work can go anyway really, we have a few patients who are completely nocturnal and are awake roaming all night. I work on a locked ward with anyone over the age of 18, lots of self harm, aggression, escaping and forensic backgrounds so can be abit hectic and all over the place sometimes. I usually work just nights but the next two weeks I have to do two day shifts in with the nights which is really going to screw up my routine.

We have had sex but the amount has definitely decreased. Were only doing it about once a week now but we have been busy with other things aswell I suppose. How long until your scan? Xx

It’s just so different as we have always been a couple that does 3/4 times a week even when we’ve been together for 10 years. But I think we are going to try to be a bit more creative and try sex without penetration.

I honestly don’t think I could deal with your job, not pregnant, let alone when I feel so rubbish!

Wheres everyone from?

My booking appointment is the 18th September, I have my 7 week scan on the 14th so hopefully everything will be ok.

With one of my previous losses I started bleeding straight after sex, so I understand why he’s worried about it.

Do you have an early scan booked in?

I’m from Cambridgeshire xx

I thought my due date was 3rd may however my midwife is telling me 19th april, maybe because theres two? However I'm just going with the flow atm.

I live long distance from my partner and hes coming to visit next weekend but I can't bring myself to have sex :/ I feel for him as we haven't seen each other in almost a month but with constant nausea and been having a bit of cramping lately I'm too scared.

I'm currently not working but couldn't imagine trying to work and being constantly tired zzz

It’s just so different as we have always been a couple that does 3/4 times a week even when we’ve been together for 10 years. But I think we are going to try to be a bit more creative and try sex without penetration.

I honestly don’t think I could deal with your job, not pregnant, let alone when I feel so rubbish!

Yeah I know what you mean. We usually only do it about 2/3 times a week because we work completely opposite shifts most of the time. And DH has low test, (that's why he started treatment a month ago and, were were told it would take at least 6 months for improvement and might make him infertile, yet here we are a month later). We were abit wary the first time dtd after bfp but been fine since. Definitely try some new things.

Sometimes I think I cant do my job haha. There are some real tough shifts. It's not what I envisioned or planned after finishing my masters and I used to work for the local university but I couldn't imagine anything different now. Not sure how ill feel about it when LO is here though.

X

So just took some more tests can def see my line progression so I'm very happy about that .
Even my internet cheapies are so so clear now..:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back