**May Mummies**

I would call them and ask to speak to a manager and ask that manager to give you the numbers. They are your results there is no reason why they can’t give you that.

I’m so sorry it wasn’t the news you were hoping for. I hope that the person you spoke to was just a moron (they sound it) and that the numbers or scan confirm it is all ok xx

Thanks

I've had a very sleepless night. I feel like this isn't going to tell me anything because its time early. Dreading it.

Will report back later xx

Thank you all ladies.

Back from EPU. Good news.

Couldn't find a reason for the bleed.

Found the sac straight away measuring between 5/6 weks on the left side but all in the right place. Checked my ovaries apparently their not polycystic anymore, then she went back to embryo, and identified the yolk sak and also saw the heartbeat. Didn't measure heartbeat but could see it flickering away which they weren't expecting to see giving I was so early. Was warned before hand that I'd probably be back over the next few weeks to see what's happening but was informed after they saw heartbeat that they wouldnt be necessary and I'd be discharged back to GP. She said she couldn't see anything that would make her concerned and all looked normal. Although she did say I had a heart shaped uterus and was surprised that hadn't been picked up on all the previous scans I'd had for pcos.

Noticed in the scan report it says CRL=1.6mm? No idea what that means. Any ideas?

No need to go back unless I spot again in which case have to get referred through GP again.

My HCG was:

Friday 12pm: 3268
Sunday 10am: 5119

Hopefully wont have any more issues now.

Thanks for all your support ladies.

That is amazing news, so glad you are right where you thought you were, that’s a good rise in hcg too!

Hope you’re feeling a little bit chuffed now you got to see that flickering heart beat and you know it’s all ok xx

That is amazing news, so glad you are right where you thought you were, that’s a good rise in hcg too!

Hope you’re feeling a little bit chuffed now you got to see that flickering heart beat and you know it’s all ok xx

Thank you. Yeah feel abit more relaxed now. Going to try and not worry now lol. It's all very stressful isn't it?xx

Thank you. Yeah feel abit more relaxed now. Going to try and not worry now lol. It's all very stressful isn't it?xx

Very! Over analysing every symptom is exhausting.

I’m off to the drs in a moment because I think I may have a uti. I know pregnant ladies pee more but sometimes I’m getting the urge to go but not able to go!

Then obviously I googled it and saw that bad infections can lead to miscarriage and it’s got me all worried!

Very! Over analysing every symptom is exhausting.

I’m off to the drs in a moment because I think I may have a uti. I know pregnant ladies pee more but sometimes I’m getting the urge to go but not able to go!

Then obviously I googled it and saw that bad infections can lead to miscarriage and it’s got me all worried!

Oh god.

I know, I was querying weather I had a uti last night, I've never had one before. But I was weeing loads by then that's not unusual for me because I drink about 4 litres of water a day anyway. Lol. Over analysing as you say.

Good luck. Hope you've not got one xx

Thank you all ladies.

Back from EPU. Good news.

Couldn't find a reason for the bleed.

Found the sac straight away measuring between 5/6 weks on the left side but all in the right place. Checked my ovaries apparently their not polycystic anymore, then she went back to embryo, and identified the yolk sak and also saw the heartbeat. Didn't measure heartbeat but could see it flickering away which they weren't expecting to see giving I was so early. Was warned before hand that I'd probably be back over the next few weeks to see what's happening but was informed after they saw heartbeat that they wouldnt be necessary and I'd be discharged back to GP. She said she couldn't see anything that would make her concerned and all looked normal. Although she did say I had a heart shaped uterus and was surprised that hadn't been picked up on all the previous scans I'd had for pcos.

Noticed in the scan report it says CRL=1.6mm? No idea what that means. Any ideas?

No need to go back unless I spot again in which case have to get referred through GP again.

My HCG was:

Friday 12pm: 3268
Sunday 10am: 5119

Hopefully wont have any more issues now.

Thanks for all your support ladies.
Crown-rump length (CRL) is the measurement of the length of human embryos and fetuses from the top of the head (crown) to the bottom of the buttocks (rump). It is typically determined from ultrasound imagery and can be used to estimate gestational age. Hope this helps :)

Oh god.

I know, I was querying weather I had a uti last night, I've never had one before. But I was weeing loads by then that's not unusual for me because I drink about 4 litres of water a day anyway. Lol. Over analysing as you say.

Good luck. Hope you've not got one xx

Doesn’t look like a uti on the drs test although she said she will send it off just to be sure. Must just be these damn hormones.... I did cry at a bar of chocolate yesterday lol

So pleased everything is ok! I'm about to meet with my midwife tomorrow for first time and hoping I'll be referred for a scan so I can see/hear babies and heartbeats. I'll be 8 weeks next week and starting to get quite nervous and anxious, I've also gone off meat so I'm worried I wont be getting them what they need. Unsure how not to stress :/ feel like I'll have grey hairs in no time!

Hope everything goes well with the midwife and you get your scan.

I feel awful. 5w4d and feel like I have a virus or something I’m so tired and nauseous I could barely get out of bed, I just feel generally weak like you do if you have the flu or something, is this hormones or am I coming down with something?

Hi everyone! :wave:

Just got a BFP yesterday after taking an early response test. Didn't quite believe it and thought it might have been an evap line, so have taken 2 more and all positive! So thought I'd join in here! Not sure exactly when I'm due as my cycle has been a bit all over the place the last few months, but I'm putting myself as due 12th May until I get a more accurate date from midwife.

This is my third pregnancy. Had a miscarriage in 2011 and gave birth to my first daughter in 2017. I'm hoping I can be a bit more relaxed this pregnancy as I was so anxious throughout my last pregnancy due to previously having a miscarriage.

Congratulations to everyone else here, especially those who have been trying for a long time!

Just got a BFP yesterday after taking an early response test. Didn't quite believe it and thought it might have been an evap line, so have taken 2 more and all positive! So thought I'd join in here! Not sure exactly when I'm due as my cycle has been a bit all over the place the last few months, but I'm putting myself as due 12th May until I get a more accurate date from midwife.

This is my third pregnancy. Had a miscarriage in 2011 and gave birth to my first daughter in 2017. I'm hoping I can be a bit more relaxed this pregnancy as I was so anxious throughout my last pregnancy due to previously having a miscarriage.

Congratulations to everyone else here, especially those who have been trying for a long time!

Congratulations on your bfp! I understand the anxiety, I’ve had 3 chemicals and even though I’m out of chemical territory I still fear a loss. I’ve booked a scan at 7 weeks to reassure me it’s all going ok.

Congratulations!

Were all anxious together!haha

Xx

Hope everything goes well with the midwife and you get your scan.

I feel awful. 5w4d and feel like I have a virus or something I’m so tired and nauseous I could barely get out of bed, I just feel generally weak like you do if you have the flu or something, is this hormones or am I coming down with something?

Ive felt the same past week. Just really run down like I have a cold. Exhausted and have these clodsores and a boil. Yuk. Xx

Congrats to everyone!
Glad to hear all is well @maythe4thbewit

I have an early scan on 19th (I'll be about 7 weeks im guessing) so not too long to wait. Get nervous because everything was fine at 7 weeks in my last pregnancy and then not at 9 weeks. Hoping everything is ok and I might have a better idea of gestation. X

Congrats to everyone!
Glad to hear all is well @maythe4thbewit

I have an early scan on 19th (I'll be about 7 weeks im guessing) so not too long to wait. Get nervous because everything was fine at 7 weeks in my last pregnancy and then not at 9 weeks. Hoping everything is ok and I might have a better idea of gestation. X

Thank you.

Good luck on the scan. Sure it'll be fine.

I'm torn between waiting till 12 weeks now or booking a private one for in a few weeks xx

Hope we arent all getting the flu, I've been crook as too but got my midwife scan this morning so nervously preparing. Hope you can all get plenty of food and sleep in xx
Pumpkin soup and banana smoothies are all I can stomach atm

Midwife appointment went well, she was very reassuring and I'm feeling alot better in my head. Will be waiting to hear from the hospital for my next scan date and an appointment with an obstetrician. Also found out im carry didi twins, separate sacks and placentas or something like that, quite excited and hoping one of each however as long as they're healthy I'm happy. Hows everybody else feeling?

I’m so glad all is well with you and the babies @Countrylife how far along are you now?

Another morning of struggling to get out of bed as felt really ill, maybe this is my morning sickness?

Definitely is my morning sickness, walking through town to get some peppermint tea and ginger tea to try to ease the nausea and almost threw up in the street!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back