**May Mummies**

Good luck. Seems like such a long time away doesn't it.

I've got my booking appointment with MW thiagernoon at half 3. GP is going off LMP which makes me 6 weeks but I'm more like 5. She said it was likely to change at a dating scan though. Slightly nervous because my BP always sky rockets whilst I'm at the GPs for some silly reason, even though when I'm in he house it's normal as I've always kept a check on it due to nearly everybody in my family suffering with High blood pressure. Just waiting for it to shoot up whilst I'm with MW.

I should be exactly 5 weeks today according to Ov. I'm 21 dpo and was really hoping to see a 3+ on a digi thismormomg but still said 2-3 which I got on Saturday so thought that would have changed by now so that's slightly worrying.

I had cramps all week really on and off up until yesterday. Had some quite sore ones day before yesterday but they seem to have stopped now. Still no other symptoms.

How is everyone today?xx
@pupperino

Good luck. Seems like such a long time away doesn't it.

I've got my booking appointment with MW thiagernoon at half 3. GP is going off LMP which makes me 6 weeks but I'm more like 5. She said it was likely to change at a dating scan though. Slightly nervous because my BP always sky rockets whilst I'm at the GPs for some silly reason, even though when I'm in he house it's normal as I've always kept a check on it due to nearly everybody in my family suffering with High blood pressure. Just waiting for it to shoot up whilst I'm with MW.

I should be exactly 5 weeks today according to Ov. I'm 21 dpo and was really hoping to see a 3+ on a digi thismormomg but still said 2-3 which I got on Saturday so thought that would have changed by now so that's slightly worrying.

I had cramps all week really on and off up until yesterday. Had some quite sore ones day before yesterday but they seem to have stopped now. Still no other symptoms.

How is everyone today?xx

Said on my bfp thread that she still had 2-3 weeks at 5 weeks so I wouldn’t worry too much that it didn’t say 3+. Everyone and every pregnancy is different xx

Hello! Yes, I got the dreaded 2 - 3 weeks again when I was 5 weeks, I was so annoyed! I checked my journal, I got the 3+ at 5+3. I think it will vary by quite a bit, so it's hard not to worry. Fingers crossed for your early scans! I don't miss that anxious wait and how tri 1 just drags on - but you will all get there in the end! Try and enjoy this time xx

Thanks ladies.

Will report back after booming appointment dt 3.30

Xx

I thought it was too early for morning sickness but I’m 5 weeks tomorrow and I’ve been feeling really sick all morning. Haven’t had any cramping today though which is worrying me like normal!

I thought it was too early for morning sickness but I’m 5 weeks tomorrow and I’ve been feeling really sick all morning. Haven’t had any cramping today though which is worrying me like normal!

I've not had any symptoms at all really. Was cramping then that eased off but then came back with a vengeance yesterday lol and then obviously that episode of spotting. Nipples are still intermittently sore but I think they've been decreasing since yesterday.

I'm still having backache and PMS style cramping today but no bleeding as of yet today.

Cracked open yesterdays digi and this mornings digi. Top two are yesterdays, which read 2-3 and the bottom two are from this mornings reading 3+and looks way darker imo.

Surely that's a good sign?

I've not had any symptoms at all really. Was cramping then that eased off but then came back with a vengeance yesterday lol and then obviously that episode of spotting. Nipples are still intermittently sore but I think they've been decreasing since yesterday.

I'm still having backache and PMS style cramping today but no bleeding as of yet today.

Cracked open yesterdays digi and this mornings digi. Top two are yesterdays, which read 2-3 and the bottom two are from this mornings reading 3+and looks way darker imo.

Surely that's a good sign?

I’ve even having cramps and backache too but not really had any today.

If it has gone from 2-3 to 3+ overnight I would say that is a good sign x

I’ve even having cramps and backache too but not really had any today.

If it has gone from 2-3 to 3+ overnight I would say that is a good sign x

I had cramps all the way up to 19 dpo and then they disappeared and came back last night at 21dpo. Strange.

Hopefully it's a good sign. I'm taking the no more spotting as a good sign too. It was only there once yesterday and haven't seen it since. Hope it stays that way.

Its going to be a log wait till Sunday night I think. Oh is working all weekend too, I've got annual leave this week and feel like it's being wasted worrying lol xx

I don’t really know how to interpret these once they are open but I think the increase to 3+ is good xx

As far as I'm aware the top line is for pregnancy and the bottom is how far along so I'm guessing that because the bottom test (today's) is a lot darker, and got a 3+ that thats a good sign, hopefully xxx

How are you all today?

I still have cramps but they've been significantly less today. Still no other symptoms, no more spotting since the first incidence on thursday evening, so fingers crossed it's good news.

Have to go back to epu for a blood test in the morning, not sure when I'll have results but GP said they may ring me Sunday evening to update me. Just a waiting game I suppose. Xx

How are you all today?

I still have cramps but they've been significantly less today. Still no other symptoms, no more spotting since the first incidence on thursday evening, so fingers crossed it's good news.

Have to go back to epu for a blood test in the morning, not sure when I'll have results but GP said they may ring me Sunday evening to update me. Just a waiting game I suppose. Xx

I’m glad that there’s been no more spotting. Let me know what the drs say

Nothing much to report here I don’t really feel pregnant at all, haven’t really had many cramps at all today.

Xx

I’m glad that there’s been no more spotting. Let me know what the drs say

Nothing much to report here I don’t really feel pregnant at all, haven’t really had many cramps at all today.

Xx

I will. Hoping itll be ok as it was literally just that one wipe on Thursday evening, kore like pink CM really and not had any since. It's been a long weekend waiting though.

I've got had much cramping today. Had a little and a little bit of backache but nothing like previous two weeks. Saying that itll probably start up again tonight now xx

Hey everyone!!!! Can I join here?

Had a MC on 26 July (D&C), no period since, but 1-2 weeks showing as conception date on my digi so guessing I'm about 4 weeks pregnant.

Brings me to early May.

Will be getting an early scan when I phone to let them know I'm pregnant as this was my second MC. Should know more about gestation in a few weeks.

How is everyone else getting along so far? Any symptoms?

X

Congratulations hun!

I’m 5 weeks today and I have an early scan booked for 7 weeks. I’ve had 3 chemicals so I’m anxious too.

Not many symptoms here, a few cramps that come and go and I think my boobs might be starting to go a little sore.

I’m due 2nd May so you must be about a week or so behind x

Congratulations!

No symptoms here still. Apart from feeling run down, have a very nasty cold sore on my lip. So painful.

Have to go back to the hospital at 9am for more bloods so hopefully it brings good news tonight xx

Had a restless night last night, kept waking up and I woke up with my boobs feeling like they are on fire! Very tender.

Good luck today hun xx

Had a restless night last night, kept waking up and I woke up with my boobs feeling like they are on fire! Very tender.

Good luck today hun xx

Oh gosh. Sounds painful.

The hospital is diserted this morning. Just waiting in EPU now for someone to do my bloods. Seems they can't find me :wall2: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back