May be starting??!

c'mon girlies and send some of those pains my way please :lol:

Although i need to really wait till tomorrow afternoon cause i got a dentist app tomorrow morning :roll:

pains have disappeared overnight but had lots more show :puke:

What am I going to do all day today to keep me ocupied and entertained?

How frustrating for you! :?

Go for a nice long walk, it might kick start things again :D

I hope something happens for you today!

go shopping Fothers...thats what I'm doing today. Went for a meal last night and ate 4 courses (total pig!) could hardly move when I'd done!

So today I'm going into town to try and walk some of the Italian off and hopefully start some movement down below!!

think we are going to walk round town this morning and see what happens.

Might drag OH out for a walk round the park in the afternoon too. Time goes sooooo slowly :(

fothers said:
think we are going to walk round town this morning and see what happens.

Might drag OH out for a walk round the park in the afternoon too. Time goes sooooo slowly :(

Awww, I thought you'd have gone by now it won't be long though, maybe tomorrow. I'm still here so we could still be birth buddies yet :)

I was awake from 5-8am with uncomfortable contractions that were 10 mins apart. They felt like the BH tightness plus bad period pain that radiated into my back. I thought for sure that was it and tried to go back to sleep but when I woke up they had stopped.

Been having worse period pain and backache today and more cervix twinges. Also my skin is really flushed and a bit swollen and my boobs have suddenly gone HUGE! :shock:

This had better mean something :wall:

This waiting is torture!

Hope something is happening - all the signs sound promising - im just getting the odd cramp and lots of BH's

Well all my pains died a hideous and painful death last night... and I felt fine in the evening. :roll:

Now I've had contractions all morning every 3 minutes apart for a minute each time, and it feels like I need a poop. :rotfl: Thats how my last labour started... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But some how I just can't believe this is it starting...

Other than that I'm knackered because the BH's are so strong and happen soooo frequently its exhausting... :roll:

Squiglet said:
Well all my pains died a hideous and painful death last night... and I felt fine in the evening. :roll:

Now I've had contractions all morning every 3 minutes apart for a minute each time, and it feels like I need a poop. :rotfl: Thats how my last labour started... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But some how I just can't believe this is it starting...

Other than that I'm knackered because the BH's are so strong and happen soooo frequently its exhausting... :roll:

Sounds promising :)

Hope we all have some action soon :pray:

I have had loads more show again today. We have walked round town this morning and I am going to go a 3 mile walk now and then bounce on the ball like there is no tomorrow

hurry up babies!!! :wall:

Squiglet said:

Are you sure you are not in labour chick :think: :think: :think:

ella said:
Squiglet said:

Are you sure you are not in labour chick :think: :think: :think:

squig.... :shock: sounds like labour me dear... haha

dunno... but its getting worse... they are actually starting to be quite uncomfortable...Just had a shower, but its not made it any better... :think:

Squiglet said:
dunno... but its getting worse... they are actually starting to be quite uncomfortable...Just had a shower, but its not made it any better... :think:

someones ready to pop!!! :D

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
Squiglet said:

someones ready to pop!!! :D

Bah!!! I wish :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back