could things be moving????

Linda

Reaction score
went to see the midwife yesterday to have bp and urine checked.

bp fine, trace of protine in sample and a trace of something else too which could mean i'm starting with a urine infection so they sent it off to be tested. she said it was borderline so it maybe clear she couldnt say for sure.

anyway,
told her about the lack of sweep on wednesday and asked if she would try to do one?
she said the last one she did resulted in a baby 6 hours later and if i wanted her to try she would have a go. so she did.......

and boy did it hurt....... she said she could only get 1 finger in (tmi sorry) instead of 2 but she managed to have a good route around up there and made me bleed which she said was good, it means that she had successfully seperated the membrains... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so anyway,

took paracetamol last night as i was quite sore, this morning got up and i have an increadable amount of energy, i've cleaned everything in sight, been into town and had a really good long walk about and i've just been to the loo and i'm finally loosing my plug :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i'm buzzing,

do we think something maybe starting?

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Something is definately happening hun :D Come on baby :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:pray: something happens soon :pray:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads