May 2022 due dates

Yes sounds like the same thing, though we are planning another surprise so got to remember to not tick the gender box! Having two boys so far I can’t really imagine a girl popping out!!

Has everyone else shared the news yet or still keeping it quiet?? My weight loss has made me easier to disguise it though imagine once eating well again the belly will be straight back!!

Yes sounds like the same thing, though we are planning another surprise so got to remember to not tick the gender box! Having two boys so far I can’t really imagine a girl popping out!!

Has everyone else shared the news yet or still keeping it quiet?? My weight loss has made me easier to disguise it though imagine once eating well again the belly will be straight back!!
We shared right after our emergency 6+3 scan. I’m glad I did because I was miserably ill until just a few days ago.. I couldn’t have made it without everybody’s support.

no, not me yet, but I'm still much too early. what about you, have you told anyone?

I had GD with my first and they found out through extra fluid around her. Went into labour the next week though lol so wasn't too bad. She was 8lbs 7oz. Didnt get it with my son he was 35 weeks and was 6lbs 8oz big baby.

I'm also not finding out the gender, have a boy and a girl so we're not bothered about the sex tbf.

As for telling people I've told my sister that's all. But I'm pretty sure my mum will work it out soon with how bloody big my stomach is lmao.

Yeah they don't sell the weeks digital in the US as apparently was causing too much stress if the weeks we're showing wrong

Hope everyone is ok other than morning sickness.
My blood pressure is super low so I can't stand in one place for more than 10 mins or I'll pass out. Had it with my daughter to apparently common if carrying a girl but I'm sure it's a boy already aha.

I don't know if I will be finding out the gender but I'm certain this is another boy. Ive had 7 boys and 1 girl. I've told my boss as I get really sick other than that only told my daughter but that was coz she came in whilst I was crying because I normally tell my Mum everything, she was always the 1st person I told with all my pregnancies so was upset that I can't tell her :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back