Hi All

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Can I come and join you all? I got my BFP yesterday!!!

Also does anyone know if working out dates from last AF is the same if the cycle is longer than normal?

1st day of last AF was 1st May, but Im only 11dpo so not sure whats best for working out a due date.

HI :wave: and a big congrats!!

Im not sure how you work out due dates but i am the same they seem to base everyone on a 28 day cycle and thats not the case with me either. i did tell them that but they left it as it was so i just stuck with it until first scan.
So cant really help on that one sorry.

Congrats on your BFP! Welcome to Tri 1 :D

I think there are some online due calculators which will ask you your length of cycle. Might be worth giving them a check, though I'm not sure how accurate they'll be.

EDIT: http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator - this one has an adjusted cycle length option
[/url]

Welcome to the 1st Tri and congrats on your BFP!!

I actually based my dates on the date the little bean was conceived (as I know exactly when I ovulated)....as I only came off the pill the cycle before I got my BFP so like you had no idea of cycle lengths, except my 1st cycle was 33 days!

Thanks Christina for that link, its just told me

Your baby will be born on or around Saturday, February 14, 2009.

You are about 3 weeks pregnant.

Think Im going to have to change my ticker on here.

hi and congratulations hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the welcomes etc, done another test earlier and considering it was at 22.30ish the positive line appeared within a minute and is quite strong again :dance:
Also done a ovulation test to check the theory that it picks up a BFP and it did lol
Had mam ring docs this morning to see about signing up with midwife etc and was told to get me a pack in the morning which has 2 forms to fill in and return and then wait for midwife to make contact, think its going to feel sooooooo long though as its usually 8-10 weeks according to my friend who was training as midwife until she had her LO 10 months ago

Congratulations!!!!

I tested a very faint BFP on Tuesday, took another Wednesday and it was slightly darker. Did another one this morning and a much stronger line - wey hey, I can get excited now.

According to sites my due date is 7th Feb but like you I don't have a strict 28 day cycle, all over the place really, so that's probably a bit early but I'm sure they'll correct me at the first scan.

I've also been told it's around 8 weeks till you see the midwife - seems ages away but then again so does February!!!! :shock:

All the best,
Lollypop

Congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy.

Like you, I also have a slightly longer than normal cycle (33-34 days) and think I'm about 5 days behind my ticker, but am sticking with my LMP date for now until my first scan.

I used the link posted by christina above as you can tell it how many day cycle you usually have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back