May 2022 due dates

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Is there anyone else due in may yet? Im due the 1st May.

1st ~ Peanutbutter
19th ~ EmeraldRose

Last edited:
This is exciting to see :)

I’m out unfortunately! But hopefully be in the next one! (If I do it could be may anyway as I am always early)
I’m sure it’ll get busy in here soon :)

Hope it all goes well for you! :) :)

I think I'm due may 19th done so many test this weekend and still in shock. I had a late loss at 20 weeks in January and hubby and I decided that we are not ready to have another baby and probably never will be.
Such a happy surprise though even though I'm terrified. I'm just not sure of the dates as my last cycle was really short and then I had a weird period that was brown blood which only lasted a day and a half. This does time up with having the covid vaccine so could be why my cycle was weird.

Last edited:
I think I'm due may 19th done so many test this weekend and still in shock. I had a late loss at 20 weeks in January and hubby and I decided that we are not ready to have another baby and probably never will be.
Such a happy surprise though even though I'm terrified. I'm just not sure of the dates as my last cycle was really short and then I had a weird period that was brown blood which only lasted a day and a half. This does time up with having the covid vaccine so could be why my cycle was weird.
So sorry about your loss :(
Yeah that's covid Vax is messing with ladies cycles.
Congratulations on a positive test!
Not many due in may it seems lol

Just saw on the news today about the covid jab affecting cycles. Atleast it's finally being looked into. Some warning that this could happen would be nice.
I'm planning to book a private scan at 8 weeks. Praying for a sticky bean.

@PeanutButter congratulations on your scan, there is nothing like seeing the baby and the heartbeat for the first time.

The March/April thread is also v quiet with just myself, mystic kitten & LRN. Maybe we should group together into one thread?

I’m 12 weeks today but my scan has been delayed due to me having Covid. I’ve been feeling quite ill and all my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared but trying to stay calm and positive.

This is my third pregnancy (have two boys 7 & 3) so I was very bloated by 10 weeks and already couldn't do up any trousers but since got ill haven’t been able to stomach anything so lost half a stone in ten days and now stomach looks flatter than before got pregnant. I know this probably sounds stupid but so hard not to worry.

@PeanutButter congratulations on your scan, there is nothing like seeing the baby and the heartbeat for the first time.

The March/April thread is also v quiet with just myself, mystic kitten & LRN. Maybe we should group together into one thread?

I’m 12 weeks today but my scan has been delayed due to me having Covid. I’ve been feeling quite ill and all my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared but trying to stay calm and positive.

This is my third pregnancy (have two boys 7 & 3) so I was very bloated by 10 weeks and already couldn't do up any trousers but since got ill haven’t been able to stomach anything so lost half a stone in ten days and now stomach looks flatter than before got pregnant. I know this probably sounds stupid but so hard not to worry.
Aw Summer hopefully you’re just distracted by COVID symptoms so the pregnancy symptoms aren’t noticeable? I hope you get better very soon.

Hi,

i would like to join this group. I am testing positive since Sunday (dpo +7), maybe my Circe is shorter this month. Due date would be May 30th. I have a big pack OneStep pregnancy tests and started a test series. The first step is Sunday, there I should get my period - please cross the fingers!

D04AEDF0-E652-4ECB-B4F5-26F678220EA3.jpeg

Yeah sounds like a good idea. A March to June thread?
My kids are always early do could potentially even have a March baby (my son was a 35weeker).
This is my 11th pregnancy but third baby I'm 7+4 I'm going to buy maternity jeans tonight as I can't do my jeans up (I only wear high waist lol). But my stomach is hardening up like a proper baby bump???
Awh sorry you have covid and feeling so poorly :( hope you feel better soon. Have you seen your GP about not being able to stomach anything I'm sure they can give you something to help?

Welcome and congratulations CarolinaMama :)

I agree a march to June group sounds like a good idea.
I've contacted my Gp to get some anti sickness tablets as I suffer with hyperemesis so wanted to get the medication before it starts.
Congratulations Carolinamama

Last edited:
@CarolinaMom those test looks like normal progression to me, try not to read into day to day test as can be influenced by so many things. Have you tried a clear Blue that shows number of weeks?

@Emerald rose I really wish I’d booked an early scan, I couldn't make up my mind then there was no availability at the place near me. It feels like such a long wait from the positive test to the 12 weeks scan.

Thankfully starting to feel much better and like I’m over the worse of the Covid effects. Only 3 days until the scan just trying to keep my mind occupied and try not to panic. I’ve been monitored virtually by the midwife and they have me 14 days of blood thinning injections as I’m at a high risk apparently.

Joint thread sounds like a great plan @PeanutButter have you got your 12 weeks scan date yet??

Summertime, do you live in the UK or USA? I think you can’t buy them in the US - that’s a pity. I know them from Germany and loved them, but I didn’t find them here.

thanks @ all - I’m very excited! It would be our fourth child. <3

Ahh yes I didn’t realise you couldn’t get them in the US, I’m in the UK.

I made the mistake of doing FRERs day by day and packing about the line but it’s best to leave it 3/4 days so time for HCG to double.

In the UK we have to wait until 12 weeks for first scan which feels like forever! I got a text from the hospital to update that can take a partner to my scan appointment so relieved about that - my original letter said had to attend alone.

Oh my god - 12 weeks, that’s a long time! In Germany you can go to the doctor and get a ultrasound at 5 weeks, if you want. But at this stage you can only see a black point. Here in the US you will have your first scan with 8 weeks - that’s ok and maybe you can see a heart beating.

2 days left and I’ll reach my period due day - the first step to reach the 2nm month!!

Oh my god - 12 weeks, that’s a long time! In Germany you can go to the doctor and get a ultrasound at 5 weeks, if you want. But at this stage you can only see a black point. Here in the US you will have your first scan with 8 weeks - that’s ok and maybe you can see a heart beating.

2 days left and I’ll reach my period due day - the first step to reach the 2nm month!!
I’m in the US and the dr I see won’t take you until 8-10 weeks unless you have risks. I was 9+6 at my first appointment. It felt like forever to get to that point! I’ll be 14 weeks at my next appointment…now I can’t believe I’m already this far along. Time is weird..

@MysticKitten do you get another scan at 14 weeks at your appointment?

I’ve had four appointments come through today - one midwife, two consultants (no scan) and a gestational diabetes check for 28 weeks. Feel like I’m going to be having appointments a lot in this pregnancy due to some issues last time around. My babies were 10 and 11lbs so I’m being monitored a lot more closely this time around as they were difficult I’ll to deliver at that size.

Oh wow, they were big. Did you have c-sections with both? Did you know that you had a pregnancy diabetics?

@MysticKitten do you get another scan at 14 weeks at your appointment?

I’ve had four appointments come through today - one midwife, two consultants (no scan) and a gestational diabetes check for 28 weeks. Feel like I’m going to be having appointments a lot in this pregnancy due to some issues last time around. My babies were 10 and 11lbs so I’m being monitored a lot more closely this time around as they were difficult I’ll to deliver at that size.
Nope, I’ll just get another scan later for the anatomy. Did you have GD last time? They’re doing a one hour glucose test at my 14 week appointment and then another later in the pregnancy. Did you have signs of GD? My last pregnancy I was borderline for it. I’m terrified of having it. My babies were both 8 lb 3 oz but I gained 40-50 lbs each pregnancy (and kept 30 from each ugh)

Yeah I gained a crazy amount of weight with both. They only found out I had it the day before gave birth!

I had natural delivery with first but c-section with second as they advised baby’s shoulders were measuring too big to get out naturally. If this baby is big I’m going to be induced early or can opt for a section.

We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy so it’s not really feeling real, will believe it once see the scan. We are planning to wait until 16 weeks before we tell people. I am thinking of getting the NIPT blood test privately to check for abnormalities as it seems it’s a lot more accurate than the NHS tests in the UK.

Yeah I gained a crazy amount of weight with both. They only found out I had it the day before gave birth!

I had natural delivery with first but c-section with second as they advised baby’s shoulders were measuring too big to get out naturally. If this baby is big I’m going to be induced early or can opt for a section.

We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy so it’s not really feeling real, will believe it once see the scan. We are planning to wait until 16 weeks before we tell people. I am thinking of getting the NIPT blood test privately to check for abnormalities as it seems it’s a lot more accurate than the NHS tests in the UK.
I just had my blood drawn for a genetic screening test a couple days ago and it’s supposedly 99% accurate. Tests for abnormalities and gender. We get results next week sometime. Is that what NIPT is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back