May 2017 Mummies *NEW*

Yeah I don't mind, my scan is tomorrow so if all goes well will see you all there xx

Thanks for the well wishes, not long back, was feeling rather anxious after lots of abdominal pains over the last 3 days, unsure if it was over doing it at work, stretching pains or signs of things going wrong :(
However scan revealed a twitchy little blob, with all bits in the right place :) Sonographer measured nuchal at around 2.4 and did not seem overly concerned, so relieved about that, still have the other tests to wait for and will await the results before organising Harmony test.
Am due 22nd May so almost at tri 2, maybe then I can start to relax and stop panicking ;)
pictures may be a while as no idea how to upload - asks for url address?? Not a clue!

Thanks for the well wishes, not long back, was feeling rather anxious after lots of abdominal pains over the last 3 days, unsure if it was over doing it at work, stretching pains or signs of things going wrong :(
However scan revealed a twitchy little blob, with all bits in the right place :) Sonographer measured nuchal at around 2.4 and did not seem overly concerned, so relieved about that, still have the other tests to wait for and will await the results before organising Harmony test.
Am due 22nd May so almost at tri 2, maybe then I can start to relax and stop panicking ;)
pictures may be a while as no idea how to upload - asks for url address?? Not a clue!

Great news :) look forward to pics! Go to advanced and then browse at the top then upload then close that window, type something and post :) I think I have covered everything! X

thanks for that, here goes, hope it works
Although the arms seem to be missing, we did see them though, and hope that brains not too small lol

Last edited:
Aww it looks perfect hunny x x x we've kept your seat warm in tri 2 whenever your ready x

That's brilliant gesic! My date was moved too so not due on the 25th now it's the 21st! Iv just shifted over to tri 2 in the past few days as pretty close now anyway xx

Yay congratulations x are you going to hop over to trim x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back