May 2017 Mummies *NEW*

Yeah, I was sure it was after 20 weeks xx

I haven't had my scan yet, or a date for it. I tried calling today but the midwife is on annual leave! Getting a bit frustrated now :( I'm 12 weeks today xx

Last edited:
Bettyhoop, thats terrible that they haven't given you a date yet. If you are planning on the NT screening then they will need to fit you in quickly. Why don't you try ringing hospital direct? or is there a general midwife helpline in your notes that you could call? xx

Last edited:
Hi Lisey, I've tried all I can think of and just been told to wait as my midwife is back on Monday when I'll be 13w so hopefully she will sort something then. I live in the middle of nowhere so I guess this is the way of things here. I keep consoling myself that by the time I get scanned at least I'll see a lot more :) xx

My scan was at 13+2 baby kept waving and jiggling all about lol x x

I can't wait! But also quite like being in my bubble of 'everything is fine' (had a 12w mmc last pregnancy) xx

Ouch I know that feeling well I was so nervous for all my scans x x x I hope your scan goes well for you x

I can't wait to feel the baby move, even just flutters. But it seems I have another 6 weeks before that will happen.

Betty, that's good that she is back Monday, not too long to wait. Lots of luck for your scan xx

Friday my scan, it's been a long week already xx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've not managed to get on for days - things are so manic here. My boy is sick and work is nuts and I'm studying non-stop.

Got my hospital letter today and rang the hospital to get my odds: 1/100,000 for Edwards and Pateaus and 1/8808 for DS. Feeling a bit better about it all now.

How is everyone? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back