May 2017 Mummies *NEW*

Great news about your scan results x I'm still waiting for mine lol. Think no news is good news though. I checked the nt measurement and that seemed OK. It's like a big sigh of relief isn't it.

No news is def good news. Had a chat with a lovely midwife about my horrible scan experience and she was so reassuring and apologetic xx

They are great results, ery, I think they contact you earlier if high risk so think its a good thing that you haven't heard xx

I'm just a bit on edge as I have been burned by that feeling with my heart after not hearing back for 6 months they called me in for an emergency test for a condition if found early you had a near normal life expectancy but if diagnosis was delayed by 2 years it was classed as terminal! Thankfully I didn't have it but yea geez no rush just wait a potential quarter of my remaining life to test me lol.

I'm sure its fine, I do understand feeling cautious after that experience, that is terrible really. How long has it been now and when did they say you would hear by? xx

It was only on Friday they said within 2 weeks so it's still only half way. I know this is very different to last yr though!

Mine took nearly the full two weeks to arrive. They aren't swift around here!

I doubt they are swift here too. Lol I asked on Monday if I still need my high dose folic acid as I'm now 14 weeks and at the end of my pack and they phoned me with an answer today lol so nice swift response lol.

Hello, cautiously dipping a toe into tri 1, still another couple of weeks before I can graduate into tri 2 (fingers crossed I get there).
By my own reckoning am due on/around the 25th May, will find out more next week. Am a complete newbie to all this, no kids and never really considered them till quite recently....kicking myself for it now as so many more obstacles to cross being older. As mentioned in my other thread I have loitered around here for a while but was nervous about posting as previously it has ended badly (coincidence I know, but can be funny about those things ;) ).

Hi gesic there isn't many left here! Glad you have decided to Join into tri 1 now! I'm due the 25th of may also!.... I think, I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday so will get proper due date then! Do you have a date for your scan yet? Good luck when it comes around! Xx

Glad you found the courage ti join the may thread :) looking forward to upyour scan pictures :)

Thank you. My next scan is this Thursday and yes will upload a pic, just hope its all ok x

Glad to see you joined gesic. Good luck with your scan.

I'm thinking we should all move over to tri two now and close this? We're not far off! 12 weeks today :)

Feel free we've been keeping your seats warm x x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back