After Mattress Advice

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Plese could i have some advice on buying a mattress. It will be for a cot / bed so it will be used for a good 4 years, but there is so many to choose from. :wall2::wall2:

You want a sprung one as the foam ones can only be used for a year or so i think. Sprung ones last for about 7 years so good if you have a cotbed :)

xxx

I got a reeeeallly nice one from mamas and papas, just looking to see if I can find what one it is as I can't remember name of it. Got a nice mamas and papas cot too! X

sleepfresh regulair from mamas and papas its a sprung one which is 140.00 about mid range but will last for the lenght of time you have cotbed. It regulates airflow and keep baby at right temp. x

I went to Mothercare last week and the shop assistant there was really helpful explaining all about the different matteresses. Im getting a cotbed and the one she recommended for me was £100 and was a spring mattress with a special cover on it which helped to regulate babys temperature. It will last for the 5 years that the cotbed will as well so think we r going to go for that one.

We got one last weekend from Toys R Us. Was meant to be £140 down to £70. Bargain. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back