Maternity Wear

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
At the weekend we got down my old maternity clothes from the loft and I realised they are not in as good a condition as I thought.

Can anybody recommend any good (and cheap!) online retailor for maternity clothes?

Thanks

This came as quite a surprise but someone recommended asos to me: http://www.asos.com/Women/Maternity/Cat ... GgodE0oN0w

And they do seem to have a really nice range of stuff.

However splashmonkey has the best advice which is type 'maternity bundle' into ebay, it's a revelation! Lots of them end up working out at 50p-£1 per item, so it doesn't really matter if you don't like everything in the bundle. Ive got my beady eye on about 3 bundles on there at the moment, it's crazy cheap. You can get an entire 20 item wardrobe for the price of one new pair of maternity jeans from the high street.

Hands off the size 10-12 bundles, though, they're all mine.

I second ebay and ASOS.

And I haven't looked through the site thoroughly but ordered a very reasonable tankini from jojo maman bebe...

What about places like Primark, New Look, Peacocks etc? I know the latter two do online shopping (Peacocks doesnt have that much in) but might be worth a nosey...

Thanks for the link, I will check them out. I had an ebay account ages ago but then somebody started sending messages from my account. Thankfully they didn't make any bids but I got Ebay to close down my account. I tried creating another one more recently but it didn't send me the authentication email. I wonder if it was because I may have used the same email address as I used previously? Anyway I am little nervous as there servers are obviously not very secure.

That's odd, I've not heard it happening to anyone else - did you use an obvious password? I've used ebay for years with no probs and don't know anyone that's had that sort of trouble, suspect it was a one-off. Yes I'd imagine using the same email addy might be a problem, either that or it got picked up by your spam filter maybe? Drop ebay an email to ask their advice if you do decide to go for it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back