Maternity Leave - YAY

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
I am just filling out my form for maternity leave for work.

if everything goes to plan i am planning on leaving work on the 26th September - i have 2 weeks worth of holidays to take - and then start my maternity leave on the 13th October :cheer:

cant wait now - not long is it??! :D

have you girls sorted out your mat leave yet?? :)

yay - it feels good doesnt it?! i started mine officially today :) tho i have to admit i couldn't relax today - obviously ill have to ease into it!!!

:cheer: Yay thats great Leanne, also the 26th September is my due date :D x

Yay!!! I cant beleive you are filling out that already, your pregnancy seems to be flying by!

I have.... my last day at work should be 19th September although I'm off work at the minute with SPD and don't think I'll be going back so technically it's started already!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm planning on finishing work on 9th Oct but taking 2 weeks holiday so my maternity won't start until a couple of days before I'm due. I can't wait, I'm counting it down already!

put the application in a few weeks ago and still waiting to hear back :roll:

My last day will be 29th August...I've taken 10days holiday and so my maternity pay kicks in on 15 Sept :cheer:

Counting down the weeks trust me! :lol:

My last day is September 12th. My first son was 6 weeks early so I needed to give myself time in case it happens again! I didn't even finish work last time which was a nightmare :shock:

i have sorted mine out but it doesnt start until the 21st of november, i am working up to 3 weeks before due date. seems a life time away :(

I cant wait til i leave work its getting so hard to get up in the mornings now! Dont help when you cant get to sleep at night because of your hoooge bump!! Im leaving 15th August which makes it 18 working days left?! :dance: Its dragging soo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back