Maternity leave booked :)

Jojo84

Reaction score
I go off in 4 weeks and I'm taking 46 weeks (39+7 weeks holiday) can't wait

Woop! I booked mine ladt week. Last day will be 25th March(if I can last that long) I'll be taking 9 months, cannot wait either!xx

I'm still undecided about when to start mine...I'm still on sick leave and due back on 14th Feb but court dates been shifted to 15th and my heads still a shed, been crying to social services, a police officer and a domestic support coordinator in the last hour. So I think il end up been signed off longer and depending on how long I'm signed off for will determine when I go on mat leave xx

I don't leave until mid April and go back 39 weeks later. Wanted longer and sooner but can't afford it :(

Won't start leave until my due date, let's see how that goes. Hoping to take one or two weeks of vacation beforehand though, and will stay off work for six months, then it'll be OH's turn to be at home.

Can't wait, though...will be so nice to get to focus on something completely different.

We have the wonderful ability to both be at home. I work nights and hubby works evenings which means he had a parent with him every waking hour :)

Emmam it's horrible to see things not going well for you, at least the court date isn't too far away for you. You just do what's best for you

I've booked mine too! Last day is April 29th - can't come quick enough!

My last day is 16th May!!! I've used some toil to reduce my last 4 weeks down to 4 days. 69 working days left now, or 15 weeks. I think I prefer 15 weeks :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back