Maternity leave sorted

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: Hello girls, I am so happy to have maternity leave sorted finally. My manager and HR have been very flexible.. I am only working 4 days a week now and my last working day will be Friday 28/11. Hopefully I will make it until then. I am taking 52 weeks off with quite a good maternity pay plus one month holidays afterwards. I am due back to work on 06/01/2010 ! :cheer: phew, can't wait to have 13 months off. :cheer:

Oh it's so nice to know when your going to be leaving work. I've also sorted mine now, I'll be leaving work on the 2 December, officially starting leave on the 8th Dec, then returning to work on the 4 January 2010 :cheer: . (Dec 2009 will be a months holiday paid) I'm also hoping to return to work part time :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Roll on the 2 December :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Your arrangements are nearly same as mine apart from the fact that I would like to return to work full time afterwards.. well, at least will try if it works out ok for me and will take it from there.
Roll on December :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

But I'm so jealous!! :shhh: My maternity leave officially starts on 15th December (38+1) but I'm hopefully going to take 3 weeks holiday in front of that. Company policy says I need to give 4 weeks notice for holiday so I want to lrave it as close to that to see how I'm coping in case it is al a bit ambitious (the hour commuting either way is already start to really tire me out)!!

I'll be taking as much of my maternity leave as I can afford to - hopefully at least until SMP runs out which will be September 2009 ish. Still hopin that Neil finds a really well paid job so that I don't have to go back and can maybe choose to go part time (or not at all!) :pray: We'll see...

Im sorting my maternity leave out in about 2 weeks time, im planning on finishing at 34 weeks coz im taking 2 weeks holiday off before and after so im actually having 7 months off. Im either going to go back part time or go back full time and do half my hours from home and half in work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back