Maternity clothes help!

willowwisp

Reaction score
I'm tiny, I'm 5' nothing and a very small UK6, I can't usually wear a Next 6 (for example) because it falls off of me, yet I have a long waist, hips and a bum, so kiddies clothes are out.

All of a sudden I'm showing and I'm struggling to find anything to wear that's not tight around my bump. I can't get comfortable in the bigger 6's as they don't fit properly everywhere and are literally held up by being tight enough around my bump not to fall down. Which I don't really want for bubba or for me.

I ordered some mamas and papas fitted bits in a UK6 in the sale, hoping that they would be a size 6 in bum/legs etc and accommodate my bump, but same problem, they are so big everywhere they they aren't staying up!

Does anyone know any maternity shops that come up true to size or small I could look at?

Hi, iv bought from topshop and Dorothy perkins. I would say the topshop stuff I have ordered is quite true to size. But the Dorothy Perkins came up a bit bigger. On the topshop website it gives people the chance to review the product and alot of the stuff have feedback, so can see what people think of specific items. Hope you find something. Also iv heard h&m and Asos have good stuff :)

Asos is good for maternity stuff and true to size too!

Thanks girls, the problem is according to the online sights neither ASOS or Topshop do anything smaller than an 8 :shakehead:

I think h&m go down to a size 4 so they might be your best bet! Maternity stuff in there is good value too!

Also I meant to say if anything I find that h&m come up quite small which will help! They don't have a huge range online you generally have to go to a shop

Have you tried new look maternity? I've found their stuff the best fit so far - also got some bits from jojo maman bebe which I've found comfortable - 10% off here on voucher cloud! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back