Maternity Allowance - anyone else had problems?

I was supposed to get the money in my account today and they said they cant pay me till Monday!! Had food shopping to buy and bills to pay but they don't seem too bothered at all!! What can you do eh? This is the second time they've done it, the delayed my first 3 payment 4 times :roll:

Anyone else had a problem with them or do they just not like me?

I am totally confused about how to claim as I have not worked since march last year and I know I am entitle I have just left it late.

Hope you get your dosh soon.

Did you claim online? There are loads of forms but I am confused ! ARSE !

I've always had mine on time on a Friday :?

It's not good if they are letting you down like that, is there anyone you can complain to?

Ive complained, screamed, cried, and they don't seem to give a monkies that I've been charged £30 by my bank for a DD being retured now - ARSE!!!! It's not their life and credit history their messing with is it? :roll:

Minikins - I got a form from my local jobcentre. Check the website www.jobcentreplus.com and find where your local one is. Give them a call and they should be able to send you a form.

Sami

you need to send them a copy of your bank statement and demand the refund of any charges that you have incurred. they have to pay these.

x

Thanks hun will try that. It just wound me up so much as we had to literally beg to borrow money for food to eat over the weekend too. I hate borrowing money when I know I shouldnt have to :(

GRRRR benifits office make me sooo mad.
can anyone work this out because i can't

I worked two jobs before going on materenity the one from school where i worked an hour a day i didnt earn enough for SMP the other job was an after schhol club which is non_profit, they couldnt afford to pay me.

but because i earned enough from that job even though couldnt pay me i wasnt entitled to claim for school job either,

sorry if thats confused you but am soo cross.

surely if i work 2 jobs am entitled to 2 payments?? :x

As far as I know you only get one payment from one employer - the one you earnt the most money at.

But if a employer cannot pay you they should give you an SMP1 form to say why and you can get MA instead of SMP.

Got registered for my tax credits, but looks like I am too late to apply for MA - should have sorting things out earlier, but with being ill in PG then my work discrimination things it was all too much.

Spoke to CAB and they were fab and I will try and push my MA case even though I missed the boat.

How are things with you Sami poos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back