materinity benifits

mum&2girls

Reaction score
dont no if ive posted this in the right place but i was just wondering if someone could help i got made redundant august 31 06,was working for the same company for 4 years so i was wondering if iam still entiltiled to any materinity benifits as im really confused and the jobcentre wont till me alot sorry for going on

Hey hun, we spoke about this on msn the other day, its very confusing especially when the job centre wont help you much! :) Best thing to do is go to your local CAB office (Citezens Advice Bureau) and they will tell u everything u can claim for honey.
I hope u get everything u need to help you!

Rach,
just wondered if they knew you were pg when they made you redundant?
lucy
xxx

Shit...

MatB1 cert...That wasn't in the envelope with the prescription exemption card was it? :shock:

Tattooed Lady said:
sh*t...

MatB1 cert...That wasn't in the envelope with the prescription exemption card was it? :shock:

No....don't panic - you'll get that at one of your mw appointment babes......think it between 20-24 weeks when you get that (I'm guessing though :think: ).

:hug:

You will be entitled to Masternity Allowance. Get the forms from the job centre. If you worked in the 66 weeks before the baby is born and earned over £30 a week you are entilted to this. You get 26 weeks at £108.75 per week or 90% of your salary if your average is less than this. You chose 13 weeks of payslips and send them to the jobcentre with the application form.

Hope this helps. Used to do payroll and I just sorted out my own maternity allowance. It will start at 29 weeks and you apply at 26 weeks.

Hannah X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back