maternity grant!!!!

cheers girls gonna keep trying,still engaged though :( xx

Just got through to them and found out they are currently dealing with applications they recieved on the 21st August,they got mine on the 29th and the lady reckons i should hear something in about 2-3 weeks :roll: xx

I know :shock: , i think you should be able to apply earlier,i have to pay my cot bed off within the next four weeks as it's on mothercare nursery plan so i am just praying i get it before then :pray: ,say there is a problem with the application form though and it's sent back,i will never get it on time :(. I am lucky that my partner is working and it's just an extra for us and we are not dependant on it,i feel sorry for those who are in desperate need of it,it would be no fun having to buy everything just as you are due to drop :( xx

my form was sent off on the 19th august do you think they are dealing with it now?

Yes hun you should have yours in about a week or two cause they got mine a week after yours and i have to wait 2-3 weeks xx

Can anyone apply for a maternity grant???

JaidyBaby said:
Can anyone apply for a maternity grant???

i think that you need to be getting a minimum of £549 a year in tax credits or you need to be on income support.

but if you wait until your baby is born and apply for tax credit then i would suggest you make a claim.

just check though jaidy.

Good good Hev, means you can go get the rest of your stuff now hun!

yep still £500

im so happy i can get all the bits i want to now :D

oh you jammy thing hev :twisted: ,i want mine :cry: , hope i get it next week then :pray: ,i have already spent £300 of it on the cotbed though :roll: :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back