Hillarys Blinds?

foxymum

Reaction score
hi girls,
just wondering if anyone has used a company called Hillarys Blinds?
they advertise on TV all the time & always have 50% off blinds.
anyway they are coming here tomorrow to measure & show me some designs, i am worried about it & letting someone into my house, i am wondering wether to cancel.

please help someone :hug:

I think we used them in 2004. A man & his wife came round, they were really nice :D

No! But that's because my parents own a curtain/blind shop!! (And ours are better quality :wink: :lol: )

skairdykat said:
I think we used them in 2004. A man & his wife came round, they were really nice :D

yes thats what my email said, that its a Mr & Mrs ******** & i thought what a couple & am worried that this is a bit strange?
am i obliged to order cause they are coming out or not?
if i do want to order some, how do you pay when you're at home? its not like a shop is it?
sorry hun for all the questions, i'm just glad someone answered my sooo fast!!!
thanks hun :hug:

Kylie1007 said:
No! But that's because my parents own a curtain/blind shop!! (And ours are better quality :wink: :lol: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: if i lived near you babe i would be down tomorrow to choose :rotfl:

I think that Hillary's are a franchise which is probably why it was a couple. My mum & dad go round to people's houses too so it doesn't seem so strange to me.

Husband and wife team.... :think: I'm thinking they may be swingers :shock:

Are you sure you rang Hillary's Blinds?

You'll know if they turn up wearing PVC outfits :wink:

We had a couple from Hilary's blinds do the roller blinds for my classroom. Blinds were good, but old man who measured and fitted them STUNK of fags :puke: ...defo looked like a swinger too :D

We have just ordered 3 blinds from them. A really nice man came out and measured up then we all sat and had a cuppa while we chose which blinds we wanted. You are not obliged to buy :hug:

Snuggle said:
We have just ordered 3 blinds from them. A really nice man came out and measured up then we all sat and had a cuppa while we chose which blinds we wanted. You are not obliged to buy :hug:

cuppa is hillary talk for smooching :wink:

lou said:
Snuggle said:

cuppa is hillary talk for smooching :wink:

LOL oh ok, I confess :wink:

I think they are REALLY expensive though I am sure the blinds would be good. Maybe a local company would do a better deal?

We used them in May we got 6 blinds for £298 which i thought was expensive but OH paid :D

aww thanks girls for all you're replys!
the man has just left, he didn't have his wife with him though :think: maybe he already had a bit this morning :wink: :rotfl:

anyway had the front room meaured & dining room for wooden look blinds ( not real wood) & it came out at £299 :shock: :shock:

the dining room window is quite small too!
the real wood ones were £500!!! ridiculous prices i'm afraid.
got to keep looking then :roll:

foxymum said:
aww thanks girls for all you're replys!
the man has just left, he didn't have his wife with him though :think: maybe he already had a bit this morning :wink: :rotfl:

anyway had the front room meaured & dining room for wooden look blinds ( not real wood) & it came out at £299 :shock: :shock:

the dining room window is quite small too!
the real wood ones were £500!!! ridiculous prices i'm afraid.
got to keep looking then :roll:

:rotfl: @ already had a bit this morning :rotfl:

Get down Ikea and buy some wooden blinds. Thats where we got ours from. All you gotta do is buy the right size and drill a couple of holes and voila....wooden blinds!! :wink:

thanks for that, just have to persuade Rich to take me to Ikea then!!!!

foxymum said:
thanks for that, just have to persuade Rich to take me to Ikea then!!!!
work your womanly magic :wink: Thats the only way I get to ikea :roll:

:rotfl:

If you have a dunelm mill near you they make blinds to measure at good prices and think they do wooden ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back