MASSIVE PREGNANCY PROBLEMS - Please help

I am still bleeding - it goes from light to heavy to light and nothing to heavy and I'm still getting pain in my side which gets really strong and my skin is really itchy and I've been getting really dizzy and have been sick a coupleof times.

I phoned NHS direct - they said I need monitoring ASAP, phoned EPU - they said I need referring, phoned GP - closed, phoned MK doc on call - they said either rest or hosp if it gets really bad. I've been told about swabs and then I should definately be monitored to I can only be monitored once every 2 weeks - I've been told everthing and am so confused. I've been bleeding/pain and getting worse for 2 weeks now. I don't even feel pregnant anymore :(

Everyone says different things and send me to another person. I feel like my worries are not being taken seriously. I feel so scared, alone and confused, please give me some advice :cry: I am shitting it :cry:

Sami: call back NHS direct, and tell them what happened. They should be able to advise you on how to get monitored without your GP.

Do you have a midwife yet? Call her and let her know where you are.

You got to fight this. Don't let something bad happen because of the stupid NHS burearacy.

(And thanks - I've been thinking of changing GPs. Will go for the clinic with multiple doctors rather than the sole practioner.)

I haven't spoken to my Midwife today but thwne I spoke to him yesterday and he took blood from me he didn't seem concerend :?

I phoned EPU at 2 hopsitals and they said I have to be referred..... :roll: I feel like I'm being told I'm making a fuss over nothing BUT I've already lost 2 babies - I couldn't go through it again and I think they aren't helping.

Thanks for your quick reply joan - it is much appreciated. I will try NHS Direct again and see what they say - God all this fighting is making me so stressed :cry:

Hi Sami!

When I had a miscarriage In Jan I rang NHS 4 rimes and they did not do n e thing, I then rang my emergency GP who came out and was not bothered..... So I admitted myself to A&E and said that I was experiencing bleeding I was pregnant and I am worried would like to be checked over... I had to wait an hour or so,, but I got checked over and they then booked me in for an early scan the next day... the scan showed nothing- I had miscarried.. It was awfull But I found out...

Dont hang about admit urself to A&E, It's an emergency... get it checked.... please....

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

I've been twice last week and a scan on Monday - is it still okie to do that? I'm sorry I'm just so worried and scared and confused.

Someone I spoke to (forgotten who) said they can't scan often coz it's bad for the baby? I've always been told it doesn't though :?

Yeah Sami it's still ok to do that! Its your babies health your concerned about... look at it this way hun... You wouldnt think twice about going if your newborn was bleeding.... would u! It's still the same exept the baby is inside you and no1 can here it cry! I say go again if your worried.... Good Luck,, Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Thank you for your advice - I think I will - OH not impressed and thinks I'm fussing but you're right - my baby is the most important thing here.

My OH was never impressed, still not impressed that I am having hes baby.... But hey he'll get over it.... When I had a miscarriage he showed no emotion what so ever... I think he moght be coming round a little now though!

Yeah try taking another pregnancy test and see wether its a positive or negative, as that is the 1st thing the hospital will do before yuo go for your scan too.

How much bleeding have u had? R u still bleeding?

I will go and buy another one, or should I let A&E do it?

The bleeding goes form heavy red and tiny little clots to light and sort ofmore a blood stained discharge, it sometimes stops but it gets worse alot too. It was quite bad last night and the pain is steadily getting worse.

I just wish i had someone who was supporting me - I know I have you guys but I am shit scared of hospitals and have no-one to go with me coz OH thinks I'm being stupid and that they would have kept me in before if something was wrong.

I'm almost sick of being pregnant :cry:

By the sounds of things admit urself to A&E asap.... A&E wont take a test it will be the Epac (Early Pregnancy Asse4sment Clinic), So take a test and then go to A&E pls,, If not for ur sake then your babies sake....Just to egt checked oevr, tell them u have a scan on Mon but are really worried and you cant wait that long stress its urgent....

I hope everything is ok...

I had one Monday - have no more booked...

Thanks babe - I'm going up there now - boyfriend or no boyfriend

Sami, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I am in the same boat as you. I have been bleeding since Sunday but started bleeding heavily and bright red this afternoon and have period pain. I'm going straight to A&E and you should do the same too.
I had a scan on Monday and spoke to the EPU this morning. They said they don't like to scan again within 7 days of the last one but they will if necessary. My EPU is closed now though so A&E is the only option.
Hopefully it won't be bad news but if you turn up there then they HAVE to see you and assess you properly.
Thinking of you and hoping we're both ok.
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back