TTC Confusion, please help!!

Sarahndaniel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new on here.
I am massively confused about a few things if someone would please help clear a few things up for me, that would be great.

Over the past few months we have been TTC, but AF always seems to come :(
Every month a new pregnancy symptom comes up, so we think its our time, but no...AF come again :(

This time something really weird is happening, and I really hope it isnt AF playing games again.
I had a "weird" period on the 18th June and started ovulation on the 30th June. Technically my next period isnt due till 21st July (apparently) but I have been getting a few symptoms which i normally dont get. I know its too early to test right now, but im just wondering if the symptoms i get are early pregnancy symptoms or something else.

The symptoms i had are:

Excessive creamy white discharge
period pain type cramps (which normally dont start till 1 week before AF)
sharp pain on left side of ovary
sickness
mood swings (crying > happy > angry > stressed)
low cervix
swollen abdomen
constant indigestion
light headedness
headaches

This is all within a week from finishing my "weird" period.

The reason as to why it is "weird" is because i started spotting at first, as you do, and went to bed with sanitary products, woke up in the morning to find no blood what so ever in the pad (extremely unusual), only bleeding on the tissue. This happened for 3-4 days and nights, and then i had very light bleeding for the other 4-5 days. I normally suffer with heavy periods, and i ALWAYS get diarrhoea before AF, and this time I had nothing but constipation.

Sorry if its all TMI, but me and my BF are so confused as to what is happening, i've never experienced anything like this before.

Can anyone shed some light on to this please??

Thanks

You sound like you need to do a preg test! There are some strage varieties of implantation bleeding out there from what i read here! If its negative, likely is AF playing horrid tricks....

You sound like you need to do a preg test! There are some strage varieties of implantation bleeding out there from what i read here! If its negative, likely is AF playing horrid tricks....

Well we did a preg test, but it keeps coming up negative.
I've noticed my sense of smell has improved a slight bit.

So you think my "weird" period was implantation??

Agree with the above... Test!! Or go to the doctor and get a blood test done to check for HCG in your system. :) x x

Last edited:
The doctors is the next step for sure.
You think i should wait till AF is supposed to be due or what?

It's all about timing and getting it right lol :(

Good luck, you may be just too early to test or have a shy bfp. Def agree with Missjuly you could go doc get blood test done!! fx

thanks, according to the calculator i finished ovulating 5th, so i week before that i started, 30th??

when can i test from them dates?

Well a few more symptoms to add to that list.

Bleeding gums, hot sweats and a feeling of constant starvation lol

I really think you should test hunny!!!

FX for you xxx

Well the majority of symptoms have gone now, or at least my body is getting used to them.

Still not sue whether its AF playing tricks or its my lucky month.

Grrrrr :(

Hi Sarah, what DPO are you? I would try and wait as long as possible to test maybe 12, 13 or 14 DPO as then you will get a definate result. I know it will be hard but as least you will know. My BFP's didnt show up until 14 and 18 DPO. FX for your BFP xxx

I've worked out that i am 10dpo today, tested a few days ago, but obviously negative.

Trying to wait until 14dpo, my day off work too that day.

Thank you

And congratulations on your BFP :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back