massage

isobel84

Reaction score
so my back is killing me. Oh is not to intrested in rubbing it and to be honest, hes absolutly rubbish when he attemt to anyway.
so he txt me today saying he will pay for me to have it done properly.. but can i just go in somewhere and get it done? surely i cant lay on my tummy having someone battering my back?!
:whistle:

defo wont b ble lie on ur tummy. wud be nice tho i'd love 1 right now. just ring and ask

We do pregnancy massages where I work! Like mel said phone them and see if they do any pregnancy treatments!

yeah somewhere near me does pregnancy massages and i sooo want one. they are around £35 pounds tho!

I had a back massage as a 'mothers day' treat from my OH. They just get you to lie on your side and do the back on both sides, it was very relaxing! Definately take him up on the offer!

i think thats about my only symptom in this trimester is sore backs i get it all the time really really bad gets to the point when am out i need 2 sit down some where sometimes i wish i could lie on my tummy and get someone to stand on my back or even crack it. my oh is the same wont give me a massage or less he knowns he is getting something out of it lol

my backpain is mostley from my boobs i think cuz its aroung my shoulders.. well i need to buy new bras now...

my backpain is mostley from my boobs i think cuz its aroung my shoulders.. well i need to buy new bras now...
haha i had that problem the other week think my boobs is the only thing thats grown :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back