grr

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Everytime i wake up in the mornings, im in almost unbearable headache pain, recently like most people my back is absolutly killing me, when im sat back on my chair i feel like i cant sit forwad cuz it hurts, an everytime i wake up too i have horrible cramps in both my legs >.< its frustrating, i wont take tablets either. if im lay down my back stil hurts, any position im in or anything i do, headache an back aches wont disspear, an my leg cramps hurt alot an takes me about half an hour to get out of bed once iv woken up, i dont know wheither i should ring my gp up in the morning?

tbh it sounds like ur dehydrated. make sure u drink lots and lots of fluid today...i was getting 5ish bad headaches a week, last week i only had 3... ive uped my fluid intake and im much better...although i do take paracetamols when its really bad. they wont even touch the baby, so dont worry about taking them. end of the day whats the point in sufforing all that pain when a tablet that doesnt hurt ur baby can be taken...also i hear the tonic waters good for cramps..

I wont drink my tap water, it tastes horrible, so i buy packs of volvic revive =] ive constantly got a bottle of water with me, if i drink anymore i think il end up peeing the bed :oops: :rotfl:

Quinnine helps for cramps and it's in lots of types of tonic water. You could try that although I think it tastes nasty, could be worth a go.
Hope you start to feel better soon
:hug:

Toxic_Angel said:
I wont drink my tap water, it tastes horrible, so i buy packs of volvic revive =] ive constantly got a bottle of water with me, if i drink anymore i think il end up peeing the bed :oops: :rotfl:

Have you tried buying a filter? That filters out the horrid tasting stuff and is cheaper in the long run than lots of bottled water.

Hope your headache clears soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back