hungrier baby milk.

caz2008

Reaction score
Hi my son was a big baby a birth and is still a big baby having 5oz every 4 hours but latly he has been having his 5oz but waking 2hrs later screaming and chewing his hands showing hes hungry i try give him water and his dummy but hes not intrested...
only thing i can this is to put him n hungrier baby milk.. we tried him with this wen he was 1 week old but he seemed to get alot of wind so we put him back on to normal milk..

also after his 5oz feeds he will be sick not alot but hes not normaly done this.

We never bothered with it, we just fed her more often. Hungry baby milk is really meant for babies who are taking a full bottle (8oz or more) and then demanding more - it doesn't actually give them anything more than normal milk, it just makes them feel fuller for longer.

Chances are if he's looking for more, he needs it, could be a growth spurt :hug:

He's around growth spurt age atm, so might explain why he is hungry more.

I think daftscotslass suggestion to feed more often is a good one.

I agree with the feeding more often rather than feeding at the same intervals but with a larger feed. Isaac went throught this too and I was advised by my HV to feed more often and it worked.

:D

hi all thanx for your replies..

i tried my son isaac on hungry babymilk just for his last feed at 12am and he fell asleep at 1:30am and then slept through till 9am he did really well i will keep him on normal milk through day for as long as i canand just give him hungrier milk for that last feed... cant belive how well he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back