Married for a 2nd time...

I was talking about this with my mum a few weeks back, she believes she'd never re-marry, but i cant help feel she can say that simply because she is still so blissfully happy with my dad! To her the idea of being married to anyone else is just implausable.

However Dave's mum is getting married for the third time in August and tbh i think she's doing the right thing, he makes her SO happy and even though theres no "reason" to get married (both their kids are old enough to look after themeselves and/or have the other parent still, and she owns the house Dave lives in so wouldn't be bad off if they broke up) i think it's right for them! It'll only be a small wedding in a local church but it's right for them.

If you're not happy with a big wedding i think you should look at why it is, if it's because its not what YOU want then you need to make that clear to your OH, but if its cause of other people i think you should stuff them! It's not unusual to have a second marriage and people worth you're time will look at the reason why and understand it's not cos you like the attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back