MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

omg im up at 7 to meet a load of weirdo's :shock:
im not right in the head :roll: :roll:

Hope you all have a great time today!!!

Can't wait to see lots of pictures :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Its here, is here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: And the sun is shining :dance: :dance: Hurrraaahhhhhhhhhhh

I am so excited, I could pee :oops:

I am bringing a camera so will get LOADS of piccies :D

Right, off to get us both ready and load up the car....see you soon (if we dont get lost or side tracked to IKEA along the way :wink:)

Yipppeeeeeeeeeee, did I mention I am excited??? :lol:

Kim&Leah said:
omg im up at 7 to meet a load of weirdo's :shock:

Cheeky Moooooooooooo! :lol:

Yep im bringing cam so will get loads of pics :D gunna have to be careful that Kim dunt break it tho!!

absolutely no photos of me in my fatsuit please ;) hahah

happy_chick said:
[quote="Kim&Leah":2gvt4nqi]omg im up at 7 to meet a load of weirdo's :shock:

Cheeky Moooooooooooo! :lol:

Yep im bringing cam so will get loads of pics :D gunna have to be careful that Kim dunt break it tho!![/quote:2gvt4nqi]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: nice one jo!!

Wahhhaaaa my brother in law thinks I am off my head to be coming, he thinks its all a bit weird and that you lot arent my "cyber mummies" as I call you and a gang of pervert weirdo men who have arranged today to get me and he baby into a a park to abduct us :rotfl:

He was begging me not to go :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

right i dont want you all to fall in love with me now..
i cant handle the attention

I'm just about to set off but we're coming by car now as Lola hardly slept last night so i slept through the alarm :oops:

I'm bringing a cam as well :cheer:

Rubys mummy said:
Wahhhaaaa my brother in law thinks I am off my head to be coming, he thinks its all a bit weird and that you lot arent my "cyber mummies" as I call you and a gang of pervert weirdo men who have arranged today to get me and he baby into a a park to abduct us :rotfl:

haha my dad has been the same!!! :roll:

i said o ive met them alll before lol!!! :rotfl:

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Rubys mummy":263upzva]Wahhhaaaa my brother in law thinks I am off my head to be coming, he thinks its all a bit weird and that you lot arent my "cyber mummies" as I call you and a gang of pervert weirdo men who have arranged today to get me and he baby into a a park to abduct us :rotfl:

i said o ive met them alll before lol!!! :rotfl:[/quote:263upzva]

wen i went on haven meet and london meet last yr my parents were the same i was like oh i have met them before i knew one girl for a few yrs
i is going straight to hell haha

I hope you have a fab day ladies cant wait to see the piccys!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Rubys mummy":2y1lqzl2]Wahhhaaaa my brother in law thinks I am off my head to be coming, he thinks its all a bit weird and that you lot arent my "cyber mummies" as I call you and a gang of pervert weirdo men who have arranged today to get me and he baby into a a park to abduct us :rotfl:

i said o ive met them alll before lol!!! :rotfl:[/quote:2y1lqzl2]

my OH is same.... have you got ur phone, where exactly will you be... bless

Awww im so jealous that im not coming, hope you all have a fab day cant wait to see pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back