managed not to test yet!!!!!!!!!!

babydust

Reaction score
well im on cd 25 my cycles are usually 26 or 28 days and have managed not to pee on any sticks yet :shock:
Im not going to symptom spot as i did that last time and af arrived, i think alot of pregnancy symptoms are alot like af symptoms so im not going to think about symptoms i will just need to wait till af arrives or not, anyone else waiting for af or bfp?

hi
im waiting for af, she was due yesterday and still not here! she is never late usually. hoping she stays away though. fingers crossed as i want a bfp this month!! been trying since feb. done two hpts both bfn. going to try again in next day or two if SHE dont turn up
good luck with yours x

Hi, I'm on day 27 of 31/32 day cycle, and I swear I am not going to test unless I go more than 33 days!!! Been trying since May and have had so many false alarms and miscarriage.

AF syptoms are certainly very similar to pregnancy ones - have been a nightmare with symptom spotting this month but I am almost 100% I am neg this month!!! I dunno, when I was having my 2 girls I just knew - it felt different but until it happens again I couldn't say exactly how!

Good luck

I am waiting for a BFP!! AF should have arrived on Sunday, i caved in though and tested this morning and got a BFN, hope that it is still too early to test, if she doesnt arrive by Friday I will test again, i have also been symptom spotting and I have had more symptoms than any other month!! - i know I shouldnt but hey its all part of TTC!!

Good luck Claire :pray:

Baby dust to all xx :hug: :hug:

Good luck and well done for not POAS yet! I never could hold out. :oops:

Good Luck Claire!! :pray: :hug: :pray:
Come on BFP!! :cheer:
Sticky baby dust to all :hug:
dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

well dont think i will be testing at all this month, think af is here i have cramp feeling and spotting, same as last month, im not sure when i ov'd but if it was on cd 16 as last month is my luteal phase too short?

well af not here yet so might still have chance i had one tiny bit of spotting , i thought it was af so (sorry tmi) i put a tampon in and went to change it few hours later and there was nothing so the witch is messing :x

I'm on CD24 and I have to admit I've been symptom spotting like crazy this month :oops: . I had some af type cramps and pains on Tuesday which became quite bad by Tuesday night but no spotting.I've never had this happen before so I'm really :pray: :pray: :pray:

Im waiting for AF she was due yesterday and still not here, ive been trying not to think about the symptoms to much because deep down i know i've been making myself think i have more symptoms than i actually do and i know when i have been pregnant before the boobs kill and they reallly don't hurt!

But i'll wait till the weekend because im only ever a day each way of the AF coming.

Good luck everyone who is waiting xxx

Hiya,

My af was due last sunday, and i am still waiting.

done 2 pregnancy tests, both negative.

came off the pill in july, so maybe side affects? however last cycle was 28 days.

god knows whats going on. :(

well still no af and i did a test today and it was a BFN :cry:

Im waiting to test. AF is due on the 4th November. Im currently on CD19 (5dpo)
Starting on 3dpo I've had period type cramps, which I NEVER get until the day AF arrives.
4dpo I had cramps, heartburn and an odd taste in my mouth. I was also sick in the evening.
5dpo (today) I still have the odd taste, just feel "odd", but no cramping today. Have also been feeling slightly nauseous and VERY tired. I nearly fell asleep at 8pm! :shock:

Sorry you got a BFN Claire :( Maybe too early still though...?

Has anyone else got any news? I'm due AF today and have a feeling she's on her way :(

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck everyone, :cheer:

What a nightmare all this waiting is :wall:

Currently on day 30 of 31 or 32!!! Have been symptom spotting like crazy this month and still confused. Am determined not to test until I'm at least 33 days though!!!

Someone mentioned lutel phase on the previous page (probably spelt that wrong, sorry). I've read that anything between 12 and 15 days is normal. Mine is on the top end of that scale unfortunately!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back