Mamas & Papas Ultima Travel System

kaytee11

Reaction score
Hey !! :)

So i was iin town today looking through the sale sbefore work and i found a deal on the Mamas and Papas Ultima Travel System. It includes the buggy, carry cot, car seat, surefix stand, insect net, apron .. all for £540 .. ive just looked on mamas and papas website and the same package is £649 .. i dunno why its cheaper maybe cause its in Guernsey and i had my heart set on a bugaboo dunno why either but i was wondering does anyone know anyone with one? or anyone thinking of buying one and what they think ?? Im really debating buying this. Even though i might have a slight heart attack with a buggy in the house at 5 months pregnant :p

I have the ultima and be careful! We were offered £500+ and paid a deposit and were told we had EVERYTHING! when we went to pay it off I double checked and they didn't include the raincover or footmuff and wanted us to buy them separately which would've cost us another £100! I managed to complain and get them thrown in!
Apart from that it's a lovely travel system. Admitidly we haven't used it yet but my little man will be sleeping in it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325314055.282134.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325314055.282134.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 27
We paid £540 for ours and it included everything- picked it up 3 weeks ago and its lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back