travel system questions?

i went into my local pram shop at the weekend and loved the babystyle TS2, it comes with car seat (which can be fixed into the pushchair part) and converts into a pram also, it seems quite light weight and folds up pretty compactly too...everything i need in one and isnt overly expensive either :) they have a choice of colours also (they arent as bright and bold as the i-candy ones though lol) but it will suit my needs so hey ho :D x

Last edited:
well the colour availability changes depending on which one you select, there is the apple, peach, pear, cherry and now strawberry i think. haven't decided on which one we will go for so not selected a colour yet xx

Nurse 26 your not far from me. I stay on the south side and my house overlooks onto park head. Pointless post lol just thought I'd tell you haha xx

Small world, I live close to parkhead, about 5mins in the car, my name is also emma! Spooky, haha. Xx

hi ive got the silvercross 3d travel system and i love it..it does everything,converts to carrycot with a white newborn liner so no need for an extra part,has car seat which clips in in seconds,really sturdy and modern.xxx

We got the Graco Delux but the one branded by Mothercare think its called Trenton Delux by them

Its got the carrycot, Car seat, Foot muf, Foot muf for the carseat part, Change bag and flods up with one hand, Had it delivered couple of weeks ago and been playng with it loads and quite happy with it :)

I would say however if you have a small car it might not fit in the boot, I wanted a nice sturdy one with carrycot so I can get out walking as soon as possible with her and not have to worry about the length of time she's in the car seat part.

I got a mountain buggy urban jungle. It's 3 wheeler and is super manoeuvrable. Found a deal which included the carrycot footmuff rain over which saved quite a lot of money.

We also got a travel cot with bassinet instead of basket or crib. So when bubs is too big for the bassinet we still have a travel cot to use when going away.

I sefinately think a carry cot I worth it. I used inside the house in the day for him to nap on too. I had the green mothercare spin, was gorgeous! My friend has a black and White zebra print kurvi, it's gorgeous! Didn't cost her too much either.

Thanks ladies, you guys have helped me decide I will get the carrycot whatever one I chose, will have a look in mothercare too not even been in there yet, I'm rubbish

Going to go to the place I maclean suggested as it sounds like they have loads to look at.

Xx

be warned - it looks tiny from the outside, but they've a pretty good selection, and the staff were much more helpful in there than the big pram centre at the barrowlands.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back