Footmuff confusion!

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of footmuffs and is able to offer any advice on which to get!

We have bought the mamas and papas sola travel system, which has great reviews, but I want to get a footmuff to go with it, to make it more comfy as the buggy bit will be used from birth. The problem is all the footmuffs on their website have bad reviews! So my question is, does anyone know if a footmuff from another shop would fit my pushchair?

Thanks x

ive got the footmuff and its fine no problem with it, the urbo one fits it and is better quality tho. The universal ones in there start from £25 or you could get from another shop just make sure that it has the right slots for the harnesses as some are different. x

It might not be the perfect size but should still do a pretty good job. I use a Mclaren pushchair and bought a universal footmuff from Babies R Us.

I dont see why not.

Universal ones should fit or you could get a custom made one from somewhere like buggysnuggle?

Which colour Sola did you buy? Were going for the denim :) I'm planning on getting the matching footmuff as it'll be used with a blanket so if it doesnt come up far enough it shouldnt matter. x

Last edited:
We got the black sola. To be honest, the main reason I was thinking about the footmuff was to line the pushchair-we'd prob use a blanket too. I just think footmuffs look so snuggly, but I suppose in June baby will prob only need blankets. xx

I always used a footmuff with AJ, well the liner part.

It made the pram more comfy and was easier to wash if baby was sick or had been sweaty. x

I had the same dilemma! I ended up going for the M&P universal one as it was cheaper and it seems to be fine (although obviously won't know until I use it!). The reviews were slightly better for it and I figured If it is rubbish at least I only wasted £25 rather than £65!

I ordered the denim sola too. Thanks for asking this as i was umming and arrring about footmuffs for a July baby

I find all footmuffs a bit awkward but that's just me. I bought a stay put blanket whih I find easier and can be tied higher should it be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back