Mamas and Papas Pliko prams

scones

Reaction score
Hiya. I have been looking around at possible prams and the mamas and paps pliko 2 in 1 or the 3 in 1 seem to be exactly what I want, I wanted something plain looking and on their site they have them really cheap at the moment! Has anyone got one/had one? Id love some feedback on them :D

I have one - european version called the Peg Perego P3 :D Same thing but funkier colours :D

I love mine! We used it as a pram for ages (got a pram liner for it so it was a pram) until LO got too big for it and now use it as a pushchair. He's comfy in it and it reclines for when he falls asleep.

Its fab! Bright orange ;)

I have the Pliko Pramette in Polka and I love it. Just make sure that it fits in your car before you buy it, I had to buy a new car as it wouldn't fit in my Vauxhall Corsa.

Thanks for the tip kelly :D however we have just upgraded our car and the boot is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: so i dont think what pram we get wh=ould even fill the corner of it hehe

id loved it but it in the end didnt match compeltly what i needed ( i needed a 3 wheeler bigger wheels for offroading) i would love it even more now they do a parent facing one !

I think I might stop looking and just resign myself to getting a pliko, i love it every time i see it, and the 2 in 1 is only £187 online at the mo!

My friend has a pliko and is finding that it is getting too narrow for her 8 month old in a coat so she's going to have to get a new pushchair. She loves it but the seat is very narrow.

I had one and would never by another. I don't drive so although it's nice and sturdy for all the walking we do it weighs an absolute ton and doesn't collapse very small.

Iv got one and dont think its worth the money at all.. like already mentioned, its very heavy and bulky.. and when baby gets a bit bigger its too heavy to even lift it up a kerb!!

Iv had it into M&P's twice.. it doesnt do the 'one hand fold' like promised.. the springs on it for that knackered.. and the spring on the back knackered for the seat bit to lay down!

I certainly wouldnt recommend one! They look nice.... but dont be fooled by how they look.

Iv had a total of about 6 months worth out of mine and decided to buy a new pushchair thats lighter and easier to use.

kellyandbump said:
I have the Pliko Pramette in Polka and I love it. Just make sure that it fits in your car before you buy it, I had to buy a new car as it wouldn't fit in my Vauxhall Corsa.

I have this one too! I really love it and its so cosy for James and versatile too :D

mmm lots of different views here, i might be back to the drawing board....

scones said:
mmm lots of different views here, i might be back to the drawing board....

go into a pram shop and try one out and see what you think. Its all about your opinion

Personally I fit my 7 month old in it no problem with a jacket, fleece and countless toys :lol:

I don't find it hard to bump up kerbs either and I can fold it one handed ;)

Try before you buy :D

cheers! I will keep an open mind about it!!! theres too much choice out there!

I've got two!!! One I keep in the car and a another (just the pushchair) I keep in the house. I love it!!

I bought both of the second hand but in really good condition and they are brilliant. Tom is 16 months and still uses it now with his big coat on and I don't have any problems fitting him in. It's also really easier to maneuver around the shops with one hand when you're carrying a shopping basket.

I agree with the boot space thing, they do take up quite a lot of room, although it does fit into the boot of a Toyota Yaris so not too much of a problem. And it's not that light but when you only have to lift it in and out of the boot it's really not a problem.

:D

Just re-reading through this thread, maybe there are more people with feedback?

Get it Scones, ive ordered the 2 in 1 Switch, cant wait for it!!!!

I dont think you will beat it personally :D

Sorry to raise this thread yet again :angel: but there might be more of you on here now with some feedback....its still the one I *think* Im getting but Im sooo indecisive I guess I need some persuading.

Ticks all the boxes you see
Faces both ways as a pushchair
2 handles
denim colour which I love
rubbery handles feel good :)
Good sized basket

If there is anything else out there that is remotely similar to the pliok then Id love to hear about it but as far as I can see there isnt anything, if you know of one please post!

I bought the Pliko Switch 2 in 1 when it was on sale before xmas, and I really like it!

Can't comment on durability or use given that I haven't had my baby yet, but I practised folding and opening it quite a bit when we bought it, and found it quite easy to get the hang of. I also found it really manouverable when I played with it in the shop and round my mum's dining room :D

Also, I run my own shop, and have quizzed several Mums with Plikos when they've been in, and I've only heard good things :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back