Mamas and Papas Pliko prams

Thats good to hear, thanks Chopsie.Im waiting now to see if m&p are going to do a discout day or something, I know the winter sale has just finished but I feel if I hang on long enough I might get a bit of money off if I wait!

Ive just had M&P's email newsletter, the switch combination thats normally £535 is down to £375, which is the same price as the pliko switch 2 in 1 at normal price £375. The difference is, the combination has a carrycot for birth and the switch has the liner.

This is the one on offer:

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/

This is the one that uses a liner:

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/

Any thoughts?
Sorry, Im so indecisive, Ill buy one soon and then shut up about it :oops:

I had it and loved it while LO was a baby. Loved it while he was little and first started to use the pushchair part.
Once he was bigger and more mobile I switched to a McLaren pushchair as the Pliko is, as other said, heaviler, bulkier, doesn't fold down small - make sure you have space to keep it at home, a big enough car boot etc and it's not idea if you will be using it on the bus either, out for walks it's great, comfortable, padded, I found loads of space for LO and padded coats, blankets etc, but for getting around or for older ones who want in/out to investigate things or if they walk half way and want pushed the rest of the way etc it's not so good as it's rather bulky. We used it (and loved it) for 18 months - although always had a buggy in the car boot for nipping out etc since it's not a small folding up one - but then sold it and bought a pushchair that reclines when needed. They were around the £300 mark when we bought it so if you can get it for under £200 I'd sure say go for it, even if you use it like we did for 18 months constant then want to switch you'd still get some good money for it second hand to cover the cost of a new pushchair etc. I'd recommend it for newborn till around 18 months but then I'd have to suggest something else. I loved it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back