Makeup!

Funkylady said:
Benefit playstick foundation (in Tea Party) as its the only thing which doesn't make me break out

Me too, its the best foundation ever!

Marymary said:
Funkylady said:
Benefit playstick foundation (in Tea Party) as its the only thing which doesn't make me break out

Me too, its the best foundation ever!

agreed! Bit more expensive perhaps, but worth every penny, and you don't have to use half as much as normal foundation!

BIG benefit fan here! hehe xx

I'd love to use MAC and Benefit stuff but from what I've seen its too expensive :oops:

The most expensive make up I buy is Max Factor foundation which is about £10.99. And I used to pay about the same for Max Factor mascara but now I use Rimmel Volume Flash which is a bit cheaper :)

i use a mix...

My make up bag cosists of...

YSL touche eclait... ESSENTIAL!!!

Chanel liquid foundation

No 7 pressed powder

Estee Lauder bronzer

Chanel duo eyeshadow

Avon single cream eyeshadow

Estee Lauder pencil liner

YSL liquid eyeliner

YSL brow pencil

Estee Lauder mascara

Estee lauder lippy

Avon & Chanel lip gloss

I have to wear make-up everyday or i don't feel like i'm dressed :oops:

I'm poor so my make-up is mainly Rimmel or natural collection stuff unless No7 are on a boots offer :lol: :lol:

in my makeup bag:

benefit realness of concealness kit so i make a gd foundation base
benefit bad gal mascara and eyeliner
benefit high beam illuminater
and benefit the gloss in pinky brown

...I love benefit stuff lol :oops: :rotfl:

I've just had a look on the Benefit website and I liked the sound of the playstick foundation thingy.

Then I saw the price! $32 (which is about £16 I think?) Its probably worth it but I cant afford to spend that much on make up at the minute, car tax is due this month :roll:

Lots of benefit babes on here today I see!!

ooh high beam is good isn't it!!

x

i got more magazine awhile ago and they had a discount code so i got about a quarter off 40quids worth, the rest i ask OH to buy for me lol :lol:

yeh I only ever buy it when Im away shopping somewhere nice, or if I have boots vouchers or something...

but somehow Ive managed to make up quite a collection, which is good!

What blusher/bronzer do you use?
My sis had hoola but I didn't really like the colour when I tried it.

any recommendations?

xx

iv got that new '10' one, its half blush and half illuminator on one brush and u just sweep it down ur cheekbone!

the hoola makes me look like a drag queen so i have to use it spareingly!

I love the TOTALLY JUICE GRAPEFRUIT PEEL OFF MASQUE! It pulls half your face off with it!!!

well i use ruby and millie - just spent £60 on 4 things from their collection. I love it thou

i use different brands for black skin, I never stick to one brand, I like to use different brands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back