make-up

trixipaws

Reaction score
curious!

i wear a little bit all the time (eyeliner, mascara) u can hardly tell im wearing it. ill do really smokey eyes and wear lipstick on a nite out tho

I'll wear a bit if I'm going out at night or going into town, but can't be bothered if I'm in the house or just popping to the shop - I hate the feeling of too much of it. Also I think women who slap on loads of foundation so they look orange look really silly!

"never" was me :wave:

i'll put on eyeshadow if I remember but it's rare.

i wear it if i have to leave the house but only a bit of foundation blusher n mascara, i wear more when i go for a night out.

xxxx

I wear make up every day - and lots of eye make up when going out - I love it

concealer and mascara for me most days, eyeshadow on nights out :D

i use make up to accentuate not exaggerate. it makes me feel better and gives me an even complection. i havent been on a night out for 2 years but when i did i never went over the top, just added eyeliner, back black mascara and a tad more blusher! oh the memories. i used to love it!

i could'nt leave the house without any make up, and then its always in my bag where it can come out if i look rough....lol.

If i'm staying in the house and not expecting anyone, i'll let me skin have a breather.

I like to wear light make up everyday but don't always have the time to put any on. I'm not one of them women that won't go out without it on. Just like to cover the black circles under my eyes. I always wear quite heavy make up on a night out.

:oops: i am a make up addict & always have been!
i wear makeup every day & try to do it even nicer for a nite out but always fail, cannot do eyeshadow nicely though :eek:(

i don't wear loads though, but i've got a thing about lipstick & gloss, if my lipstick wears off & i'm out i PANIC!!!

I wear conceler/mascara/powder every day... and heavier on a night out...

But I am more of a stickler for skin care. I wash, cleanse and moisterise 2wice a day without fail. I just believe it's so important...

only nights out for me and the its only light make up like light pink or brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back