Major cock up

dollface79

Reaction score
After my hospital appointment yesterday my consultant put me on tablets to help control the diabetes while i'm pregnant. He gave me a hospital prescription and i picked it up on the way out. The docs instructions were to take one a day with my dinner as this is when i tend to get high sugar readings...

Well...

Luckily i had already eaten dinner that day, because the pharmacist from the hospital which is 15 miles away by the way turned up on my door last night panicking that they had given me the wrong medication!!!!!! They had given me double the dose basically instead of the weak one that i was prescribed because i'm pregnant. god knows what they would of done to be but she looked very relieved when i said i had not taken any yet.

She gave me the right tablets and said there will be an investigation now because of this. :shock:

Bloody hell, thank goodness you hadn't taken any! At least they bothered to turn up at your door though!

Least he came round!! But thats awful! A similar thing happened to my cousin last week too xxx

SO glad that you had not taken any, glad they made the effort to come round and sort it out for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back