Yay! My lil boy is home!

Misslarue

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Daniel is home!!!! We took him home last night.
I am so excited and so proud of my little boy that I thought he deserved a new thread!
After coming of the oxygen on Tuesday morning (he had a little bit on Tuesday night) he hasn't had any since. The doctors are really pleased with him although he's still got a bit of a cough and runny nose, that should clear up very soon.
Go on Daniel my lil man! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

For anyone who has no idea what I'm going on about!:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=25713

yay for u misslarue!!!
glad ur little boy is home with u where he should b, i hope he is fully recovered and look forwrad to seein pics of the little man!!!

Congratulation! So pleased he's come home, it's lovely he's doing so well :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya hun

sorry i missed ur post, alastair had that at 8 weeks, its not nice is it :(

im glad ur little boy is home hun :cheer: :hug:

That's fantastic news! I hope you can get on and enjoy your little man now :hug:

thats great hunny so glad hes on the mend now you must be so relieved, little fighting spirit hes got darlin :hug:

thats fantastic news, i am so pleased for you hun.
hope your little mans doing well now.
:hug: :hug: :cheer:

Thanks girls for all your replies :hug:
He seems so much better now, so much so that mummy is actually starting to relax! (not too much though! :wink: )

Sooooooooo pleased for you. make sure you look after yourself too after all the stress and worry you've been through.
:hug:

So pleased he is home hun!

What a worrying time. Just you enjoy him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back